English | Maths | Legal | Eco | 1on1 Tutoring | 96 2U+3U Eng | 95 2U Maths (1 Viewer)

FalconPride2017

HSC
Hey guys!
My name is Leslie and I graduated from North Sydney Boys in 2017. I completed the HSC placing 2nd for English 2U and 3U, as well as scoring Band 6's in my other subjects. I am currently studying a Combined Bachelor of Laws/Commerce at UNSW. Luckily, I have a favourable university timetable this semester, which means I can accept new students.

With trials and HSC coming up fast, I'm sure you guys are feeling anxious that your knowledge and essays might not be enough for the mark and ATAR that you want in the HSC. That's why I'm offering private tuition for:
English (ALL GRADES and up to 3U)
Maths (ALL GRADES and up to 2U)
Legal Studies (Prelim and HSC)
Economics (Prelim and HSC)

As your tutor, I am committed to ensure you meet your academic goals and am happy to tailor my teaching methods to your learning styles or assist you in preparing for any upcoming exams or assessments. I also have plenty of resources which I am willing to provide you (including notes, practice essays, past papers etc.) that will be of great assistance in your studies.

If you are interested in tuition, or have any questions, please send me a message to my email below, and I will respond as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Leslie

Email: lesliepchen@gmail.com

red onion

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hi Leslie

Are you able to help with a Legal Essay I need to write?
What are your charges?

Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)