Providing Tutoring for English Advanced and Standard, Mathematics, Science and NAPLAN (1 Viewer)

Zargon

HSC
Greetings fellow students!

Who am I?
Here's a little bit about myself, I am a HSC graduate who has a background of a Cambridge GCE 'O' Level certificate, I am currently studying in the Medical field, I am a top student of my class and I am currently tutoring students undertaking the HSC this year for English, Math and Biology.

What am I providing?
I am providing tutoring sessions for English Advanced and Standard subjects as well as for Mathematics (2U), (3U). I am also providing tutoring for Science subjects such as Physics, Biology and Chemistry. For anyone who has or knows someone sitting for NAPLAN, I am able to provide tutoring for them as well.

What kind of tutoring am I providing?
I can provide a one on one tutoring as well as an online tutoring through Skype if distance is an issue.

How do I host my lessons?
I provide students with a free lesson for the first session for about two hours, during that time I get to know the student to be able to cater the subsequent lessons to the student's needs and what they hope to achieve by the end of the tutoring session. For subsequent lessons if the student is willing to have me be their tutor, I charge for two hour lessons per day.

How do you contact me if you're interested?
If you would like to contact me, my email is zwesithuphyo@gmail.com

I am open to negotiate the hourly rates for tutoring. I look forward to help improve and tutor you to the best of my ability.

Last edited:

Zargon

HSC
Re: Providing Tutoring for English Advanced and Standard, Mathematics, Science and NA

*Bumping thread*

I am currently open to any student interested for tutoring

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)