Math and SDD tutoring in the Wollongong area (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hi
I'm offering Mathematics (all levels up to 3U) and Software Design and Development tutoring in the Wollongong area. Currently I’m studying Computer Science/Maths at Wollongong uni.

Marks
SDD - 92
Math extension1 - 93
Math extension2 - 86

Cost - $20/h

PM for more details

Last edited:

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
The UOW maths department also has a free referal system for private maths tutoring you can sign up to.

Go to the maths adiministration in bld15 to enquire about it. Basicly you just give them your contact details.

I got a student from there.

HSC
I had heard about that - but I don't quite trust that resource so it is good that someone else knows about it - and got a student out of it:D

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
is it a publically advertised thing or just for those on the know (seein as though ur parents work at the uni jm?)

also....will they only list the details of uni maths students, or just any uow students?

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
dawso said:
is it a publically advertised thing or just for those on the know (seein as though ur parents work at the uni jm?)

also....will they only list the details of uni maths students, or just any uow students?
It is run privately by the maths admin. Nothing to do with university.

So I guess, anyone can apply for it. But I'm not sure how they advertise or judge the capabilities of the applicants :/

I acctually didn't know about it until I applied to be an 187/188 tutor then they told me.

HSC
I applied for it today

All you do is go in to the secataries - they ask for your name, contact number, what areas of wollongong you are willing to go to and what level of maths you want to tutor. No judging at all.

I think it is only for maths tutoring, but I don't think they care if you don't do a maths degree (but would probably prefer a maths related degree, so that they can say that you are doing some uni maths subjects)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)