• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Looking for AFFORDABLE, high-quality English tuition? (1 Viewer)

happiness

HSC
Need an English Advanced/Biology tutor?

Hi everyone, I finished my HSC in 2005 and obtained an HSC mark of 93 in English Advanced. I'm offering tuition in the following electives:

Module A - Brave New World / Blade Runner

Module B - King Lear

Module C - Frontline

I've had previous experience in tutoring HSC English, and I can tailor lessons to completely satisfy YOUR needs.

My students will have access to my vast collection of study guides, notes, related texts and past papers - free of charge! All my resources have been carefully hand-picked and reviewed. I also have a lot of stuff you cannot obtain without paying (e.g. edAssist lecture notes). Looking for a good piece of related text for your essay? Need some unique, meaty information on the context of a text? Don't waste your time and energy, I've already got everything you need!

I will help you prepare for any kind of assessment and your upcoming trial exams. You can also ask me questions or get me to proof-read essays, 24/7 via phone or MSN, without paying extra.

The first lesson is only $15ph, after that it's $20ph. My place or yours (I will gladly travel to anywhere in the Epping/Eastwood/Ryde area or the city. We can also meet in the Macquarie University Library) Discounts available to students who live closeby or are willing to travel to my place.

Please PM me if interested :) Still got a few vacancies left

Edit: can also tutor HSC Biology (option: communication), got a mark of 92

Last edited:

Salpal92

HSC
yyeeeh i need an english tutor, im in yr ten tho..not hsc lol, i live in epping, im still lukin round

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)