Tutor available: Book your FREE trial lesson NOW (for chem 2007 students) (1 Viewer)

dr3amy

Hi all

I am currently a chemistry tutor and I will soon be able to accept new students for 2007 HSC chemistry students.

As a past student and teaching a range of other students I understand that common mistakes/misconceptions and can adapt a way of teaching and pace to specifically suited YOU.

All my current students have shown great improvements and ranking. Results is a guarantee. I will be able to tutor 1 to 1, and small groups up to 4 people max at your home, my home or another convenient location. Prices will vary depending on no. of hours you want, location and size of group but it will be very reasonable (cheaper for groups)

***ALSO for I will be giving FREE trial lessons to potential students who are interested at around October 2006 and beyond, please email ASAP me if you want to secure a place, want to hear references from my students or anything else dr3amy_pisc3an_@hotmail.com Please only book a place if you're seriously interested.

Qualifications:
HSC 2005 --UAI 98.10
HSC chemistry result: 93/100
teaching experience: 1 year teaching of chemistry for a range of 6 students
2005 Chemistry competition: High Distinction

Here are the things that will be involved in my lessons:
- teaching every dotpt in the syllabus, giving you comprehensive, typed up notes so you dont waste time writing (getting the most out of your time and money)
- teaching exam strategy, how to tackle questions and the way to structure and plan answers according to the keywords eg"assess", "evaluate" etc
- going through past papers
- building up generic skills for chemistry such as eqn writing, mole calculations, pH calculations
- and MOST importantly that is often most neglected by most teachers and tutoring centres REVISION and tying the whole course together, linking different the topics together

Thankyou!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)