Extension/Adv English, Economics, Bus Studies, Maths - Hills/Blacktown (1 Viewer)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Hi there my name is Jonathan and im looking for students for the upcoming year in the Hills/Blacktown region.

I received a 49/50 for Extension English (Postmodernism), 94/100 for Advanced English, 92/100 for Economics, 91 in Mathematics 2U.

I have since completed a Bachelor of Commerce (Liberal Studies) from the University of Sydney.

I am able to share techniques that are used by all the top students particularly with regard to essay writing, examination writing and creative writing. I firmly believe that these techniques not only make the HSC a lot less stressful but also increase performance.
All levels welcome. Friendly style. Easy schedule. Proven results.

PM for details.

Cost $30/hr, or $40 with travel. Longer sessions for multiple subjects also possible.

N-man

HSC
N/A
Hi there,

i was wondering whether i could get some details of your tutoring services. i live in Blacktown and currently i am looking for an English ADv. Tutor.

My email is: bangaliguy@gmail.com

thanks.

kenonoverdrive

HSC
Hi, I'd like to get in contact with you too. I live in Blacktown and I need a tutor for English Advanced, Extension 1 and Extension 2 (i.e. proof reading drafts and what not). Need to get marks as high as possible for English to get into University of Sydney, can you help? I mostly need help with improving my writing style and getting higher marks in assessment tasks (I can be a rather lazy student at times).

thanks!

preetsa

HSC
Hey i would like tutoring for mainly Economics, little for Business Studies and just reading over after my English Essays after they are done and help with draft. I live in the Hills Area (Kenthurst, next to Castle Hill) Please email me with contact details, whether you can tutor me etc.

Email : ballistic.jatt@hotmail.com

thanks

Regards,
Preet Singh

Schoey93

HSC
Hey i would like tutoring for mainly Economics, little for Business Studies and just reading over after my English Essays after they are done and help with draft. I live in the Hills Area (Kenthurst, next to Castle Hill) Please email me with contact details, whether you can tutor me etc.

Email : ballistic.jatt@hotmail.com

thanks

Regards,
Preet Singh
I'll sign up for MATHS (ADV.) next year!!!!!!!! or in school holidays...I'm good...but not as good as the course requires for Band 6. So...pls, yes, IF you're good, then fine! :)

Schoey93

HSC
Hi there my name is Jonathan and im looking for students for the upcoming year in the Hills/Blacktown region.

I received a 49/50 for Extension English (Postmodernism), 94/100 for Advanced English, 92/100 for Economics, 91 in Mathematics 2U.

I have since completed a Bachelor of Commerce (Liberal Studies) from the University of Sydney.

I am able to share techniques that are used by all the top students particularly with regard to essay writing, examination writing and creative writing. I firmly believe that these techniques not only make the HSC a lot less stressful but also increase performance.
All levels welcome. Friendly style. Easy schedule. Proven results.

PM for details.

Cost $30/hr, or $40 with travel. Longer sessions for multiple subjects also possible.

Ooops just read that. Of course I'll do iy.!! (it)

goyal

HSC
N/A
Hi there,

We need a good English and Economics tutor in Seven Hills.

If interested, please send your details.

Regards

S. Goyal
9676 8876
mastercoaching7@optusnet.com.au

Master Coaching Seven Hills
Level-1, 121-123 Best Road (Cnr Boomerang Pl)
Next to Train Station
SEVEN HILLS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)