[First Lesson Free] 2/3/4U Mathematics, Physics. [Hills Area] (1 Viewer)

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
**FREE FIRST LESSON** 2/3/4U Mathematics, Physics. [Hills Area]

"The results of the tutor do not necessarily correspond to high results for the student, but rather, the ability to communicate the information effectively, encouragement, teaching methods, displaying your initative to help does".

Are you a student who has ‘almost’ decided to give up their Preliminary/HSC endeavours? Or are you a student who has the heart to maximise their results, but unfortunately doesn’t apply their efforts at times? Well you’ve come to the right place!

Hey there. I'm Reshad Azizi, and I am offering my tutoring services as a top 2 student of Crestwood High School 2009 (Baulkham Hills) in certified HSC subjects alongside junior level mathematics and sciences. I believe my hard work and dedication to achieve such indisputable ranks can influence students to becoming the future bright and talented.

ABOUT ME

I am offering tuition for Years 7-11 (junior sciences and 5.3 mathematics) as well as HSC students. I’ve received credits, distinctions and high distinctions in various competitions including the Australian Geography Competition, UNSW and Westpac Mathematics. My involvements at school include leadership skills such as:

1. SRC.
2. Student leadership team.
3. Peer tutoring.
4. Peer support leader.

I also obtained a qualification of peer literacy tutoring from TAFE NSW – A beneficial program giving me tutoring skills and experience with junior high school students.

Year 7-10 students:

I have various resources as well as my own personal understandings in science and mathematics. I will tackle school topics in order first for the junior grades so you obtain maximum grades. Then we will revise the content the week after through a test as well as answering your personal questions. For Year 10 after the school topics are tackled, we will then delve into school certificate past papers and ways of answering questions to obtain band 6’s.

Year 11 students:

My approach will be familiarising yourself with the syllabus dotpoints for Preliminary Chemistry and Physics, and for Mathematics, I’ll simply teach the course whilst strictly focusing on the syllabus dotpoints as well as a limited amount of past paper questions, since Year 11 past papers are very scarce. English wasn’t my forte in Year 11, but I’ll be happy to proof read essays and polish it up.

HSC 2/3/4U Mathematics:

Achievements

3U Mathematics: Ranked 2 in trial, 2 overall.
4U Mathematics: Ranked 2 in trial, 2 overall. (Initially I was coming 1st in Term 4)

- Tutoring for this subject was also very invaluable, as well as my school teacher’s assistance.
- I have unlimited past papers for this subject. I believe practice makes perfect for mathematics, and the more you practice, the less you are prone to silly mistakes, even though you have the elevated understandings.
- My main focus for this subject will be going through the whole syllabus throughout the entire year, as well as past paper questions and evaluating your strengths/weaknesses.

HSC/Preliminary Physics:

- Option: Quanta to Quarks.
- Ranked 1 in trial, 2 overall.
- Coming from a lower ranked school, I understand that tutoring for this subject is very invaluable.
- I have my own personal prepared notes for this subject (each syllabus dotpoint as well as derivations and important formulae not in the syllabus).
- I have a lot of resources including past papers from various selective schools as well as other additional notes.

HSC/Preliminary Chemistry:

Achievements

Trial Rank: 2 Overall Rank: 2

- Option: Shipwrecks, Corrosion and Conservation.
- I will be providing a dotpoint teaching focus as well as past paper questions from selective schools. I also plan to teach ahead of the school schedule so you're revising the concepts as well as lifting your confidence.

Rates & Location

I offer rates at $20/hr after the first free trial lesson (1 hour). Castle Hill Library would be preferable. Otherwise, my place at Bella Vista is also acceptable. Different locations (20km radius) would also be fine by me, however rates will slightly vary due to public transport/fuel.

For information on Group Tuition, please contact me.

Contact Details

I am on MSN 24/7. So feel free to add/email us for any questions:

Reshad - Azizi_As_123@hotmail.com Home Phone: 9629 9256

Good luck all.

Edit: I'm getting a new mobile number, so please contact me through my home phone instead if you have any enquiries about results, the method I use to tutor students etc.

Last edited:

beachee99

HSC
he is a confident and well skilled student ... from experience it would be wise to consider him first as he can pass this on.

Scinery

HSC
Reshad is an EPIC tutor

V helpful and V smart

Kamal15

HSC
Reshad is going to make a great tutor Do not miss this opportunity to get helped by a very committed and determined student
wish you all the best mate

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
Reshad helped me a lot on MSN when I was studying Year 12 concepts in Year 11. He'll make a great tutor on MSN or in reality.

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
^You should really check that link you have for Physics tutoring. The page never laods when I click it.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
having helped azizi here and there throughout the hsc - he is definitely a VERY keen student and is always itnerested in learning new things.

i have no doubt that this will transfer onto his teaching/tutoring methods in which he will do his best to learn ways to teach you concepts effectively.

highly recommended

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
My first buddy on BOS. His help around the forum has been coming from ages back in 2007. This guy is what you get on this website - funny, helpful, smart, modest and honest.

zaefr

HSC
would defs recommend this tutor. wont forget the countless hours he's spent going through my essays/maths questions/chem and phys past papers. this guys is very dedicated in helping u achieve ur best

oh and very motivatiing too. i remember times in yr 12 that i would feel like giving up, but after getting reshad's "pep talk" :p , would be motivated to do more papers ^^

so yeah in short, reshad has the perfect qualities for a tutor. whether its something as easy as 1+1 or the meaning of pie to something tough like 4u conics, he's def the man for the job. cheers bro

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
would defs recommend this tutor. wont forget the countless hours he's spent going through my essays/maths questions/chem and phys past papers. this guys is very dedicated in helping u achieve ur best

oh and very motivatiing too. i remember times in yr 12 that i would feel like giving up, but after getting reshad's "pep talk" :p , would be motivated to do more papers ^^

so yeah in short, reshad has the perfect qualities for a tutor. whether its something as easy as 1+1 or the meaning of pie to something tough like 4u conics, he's def the man for the job. cheers bro
Too bad conics is out of the syllabus :p

---------------

time to give this guy a rap (which he thoroughly deserves :D)
What can I say about Reshad? Well for one he is a VERY determined student and even more determined tutor. He stops at nothing to help his peers. If you need an answer to a question and he doesn't know it (which is highly unlikely), he will hassle all his friends (like me xD) before he gets the answer. If this isn't passion for one's students I don't know what is!
He is very knowledgable though. He's got plenty of resources and more importantly, knows how to use them which is reflective of his marks.
Good luck for the future buddy :p

Last edited:

xMaFF

HSC
Finally!! Someone close to mee:)

I'm willing to consider your tutor service regarding
2U Math / Physics / Chemistry

I was so happy to read that you're in the Baulkham Hills / Castle Hills region.
What I'd find with most of the amazing Yr. 12's offering tutoring on BoS is that they live so far away from the Blacktown region... D:

Would travelling to the Blacktown region be too troublesome for you?

I am thoroughly impressed with your credits.
Location is the only problem, so if you're willing to travel, I'd like to consider your service.
Blacktown Library is optimal.
Not sure if that's within the "20 km" radius.

Let me know what you think. ^___^

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Finally!! Someone close to mee:)

I'm willing to consider your tutor service regarding
2U Math / Physics / Chemistry

I was so happy to read that you're in the Baulkham Hills / Castle Hills region.
What I'd find with most of the amazing Yr. 12's offering tutoring on BoS is that they live so far away from the Blacktown region... D:

Would travelling to the Blacktown region be too troublesome for you?

I am thoroughly impressed with your credits.
Location is the only problem, so if you're willing to travel, I'd like to consider your service.
Blacktown Library is optimal.
Not sure if that's within the "20 km" radius.

Let me know what you think. ^___^
Hi xMaFF,

I'd be happy to travel to Blacktown Library :). I'm sure that my friend Jeremy (freaky.styly) from Excelerate has organised that I'll be able to tutor you for Preliminary Chemistry and Physics while my colleague Julian can tutor in 2U Mathematics.

Please either contact myself or freaky.styly on what days and times you'd like the lesson (I presume the weekend), and what you specifically wish to cover. Also if you can, bring your report for your Year 10 yearlies (it doesn't matter if it's bad). It's just so I get the notion of what level you're at so I can evaluate your strengths and weaknesses.

Best tutor
Haha thanks Victor. I seriously believe you should tutor English ;).

Last edited:

Deathless

HSC
Your a good tutor, but SRC lmao... Sorry, SRC is like useless in our school and isn't even a post that is applied for at all after year 7...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)