Tutoring: Hills District (General Mathematics, Biology, Business Studies) (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hi, my name is Prashant and I have recently graduated from Kellyville High School in 2009.

I would like to provide my tutoring service for:
• Year 7-10 students (all maths levels)
• Preliminary students (General Mathematics)
• HSC students (General Mathematics, Biology, Business Studies)

For my tutoring service, I will:
• Firstly, i will be going over the core concepts of the syllabus, making sure you have thorough knowledge of the syllabus.
• Go over notes in class (Business studies and Biology), reading them through thoroughly with the student followed by any problems, leading to overview of past papers. For mathematics i will be going over the procedure to approach and complete the questions, the lessons i will bring a countless number of questions from various sources to expose the student to the different variety of questions, followed by questions brought by the students which they had difficulties with.
• Provide free help over the internet through msn/facebook/phone.
• Focus on the Syllabus and fulfil all of its requirements.
• Provide tips for study methods, ‘what worked for me’, how i approached my hsc etc.

Credentials:
I undertook the HSC in 2009 and received and ATAR of 96.8
I was ranked internally 1st for both Business Studies and Biology, and received a HSC mark for both subjects that of 94 and 89 respectively. Further information about my credentials can be asked upon request by personal message.

Where i will be offering my tutoring services?
Tutoring will be offered at libraries surrounding the Hills District area, these libraries include:
· Castle Hill Library,
· Vinegar Hill Memorial Library (located in Rouse Hill Town Centre),
· Blacktown Library,
· Stanhope Library,
· Parramatta Library,
· Travel to your house in the Hills District area might also be possible, though this can be settled after you contact me.

I will be charging $25/ph for tutoring at the above libraries.

Thank You

Last edited:

preetsa

HSC
hey prashant
i was wondering if i could get your email.

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
Prashant's an awesome guy with an awesome personality and well if you're an upcoming legspinner, he'l teach you how to bowl a very deceptive wrongun!
Im sure he will be a great tutor that will make each lesson both interesting yet educational. Highly recommended!

HSC
Prashant's an awesome guy with an awesome personality and well if you're an upcoming legspinner, he'l teach you how to bowl a very deceptive wrongun!
Im sure he will be a great tutor that will make each lesson both interesting yet educational. Highly recommended!
bump! :) very knowledgeable , i'd recommend him!
Great mark in Business Studies. I'd reccomend this guy for sure.
Cheers guys !

Kamal15

HSC
Hey Hey Prashant

Great marks mate, definitely recommended for tutoring

Hope uni goes well, lol ill prolly cya around soon (if not today)

HK93

HSC
Hey prashant can u plz answer these biology questions for me plz????

Q. How does water loss from stomates help to cool plants?

And in what ways is this similar to temperature regulation in animals?

Q. When a person's diet becomes deficient in vitamin B complex, he or she does not have the energy reserves required and tires easily. What happens at the cellular level to create this condition?

Q. What mechanism does the body have to maintain a constant concentration of Carbon dioxide in the blood?

Thankyou :) I have this assignment and am so confused with these questions.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Hey prashant can u plz answer these biology questions for me plz????

Q. How does water loss from stomates help to cool plants?

And in what ways is this similar to temperature regulation in animals?

Q. When a person's diet becomes deficient in vitamin B complex, he or she does not have the energy reserves required and tires easily. What happens at the cellular level to create this condition?

Q. What mechanism does the body have to maintain a constant concentration of Carbon dioxide in the blood?

Thankyou :) I have this assignment and am so confused with these questions.
This is a tutoring thread, not a helping thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)