Trials & Final HSC Exams coming up? Last minute Business Studies & Maths Tutoring! (1 Viewer)

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Hey guys,

My name is Nathan and I'm offering intensive tutoring for those who need a little extra help just before the exams. Unlike my normal tuition, this will be focused on the exam! That means past papers & examination techniques and tricks!

I will show you the trends of the past decade, to guide you and help you understand topics which are most likely going to be tested, and I will try and improve your exam technique and accuracy!

A little about myself, I'm currently studying Combined Law (Commerce/Law) at the University of New South Wales (which is an advantage to Business Studies Students) and I've been tutoring maths & business studies since the completion of my own HSC in late October.

I'm avaliable in the South-West areas as well as Parramatta, Strathfield areas and Kensington areas. PM me or reply to this thread if interested!

For personal reflections of me: look at my tutoring thread:
http://community.boredofstudies.org...ths-2u-3u-fairfield-parramatta-liverpool.html

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Re: Trials & Final HSC Exams coming up? Last minute Business Studies & Maths Tutoring

Do you tutor Commerce by any chance? :) Highly recommend Nathan to all prospective students.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)