Position in Trial Exam: 3/38
Assessment Position in Course: 5/38

English Extension

Trial Exam Mark: 41/50
Position in Trial Exam: 1/9
Assessment Position in Course: 1/9

English Extension 2

Course Rank: 1/4

Unfortunately I can't give you HSC results, as they aren't available yet. But I'll be sure to keep you posted! Upon request I can provide you with samples of my own writing if you feel that my marks don't give you an adequate idea of how I fare.

Where do we meet?
I tutor any students from Rockdale, The Sutherland Shire or Wollongong. I would meet you at either a local library, or your house. Which ever you would prefer.

Phone or internet tutoring is available at a rate of $15 per hour. Or if you would prefer me to read and critique your essays I charge $5 for a 1000 word essay.

What about the changes to the syllabus!

This really isn't much of a problem. English is a skills based subject, so what I focus on how we can improve your writing. To give it a little more 'sophistication and flair'. Also, the modules haven't changed only the texts, so I still have a strong grasp as to what they are about. Generally you will find that your teacher will give you more than enough material to compose an essay, but you struggle to gain top marks anyway - this is where I come in. That being said, if you want extra material I can do that for you. Whether it be looking for critiques, help with related material or if your teacher is a bit of a slacker and has still only gone through one of Colerige's poems after a term of study.

What levels/years do you tutor?

I can provide help to anyone from K to 12 and standard through to EE2. However, for those of you doing ESL, unfortunately I can't help :( This subject isn't run at my school so I have little knowledge of its content.

Anything else?
English is my specialty, however I can provide help with legal studies, visual arts or 2U maths.

So... How much?
I charge $20 an hour though the price is negotiable. Also, I can tutor at either a local library, or your house - which ever you'd prefer.

You can contact me on:

OR
tamarahughes1990@hotmail.com
OR
just comment me.

Thanks!

Last edited:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Just.waiting said:
[SIZE=+3]Need English Tutoring?
[/SIZE]
I can tutor English at any level or year. While my specialty is English, I can provide help with legal studies, visual arts and 2U maths.

Also, if anyone has siblings that need SC help I am more than willing to hold study days after the 6th of November. They can be as long or short as they like.

For SC I can tutor English, history or geography. I received a band 6 in all these subjects.

I charge $20 an hour though the price is negotiable. Also, I can tutor at either a local library, or your house - which ever you'd prefer.

You can contact me on:

OR
tamarahughes1990@hotmail.com
OR
just comment me.

If you require more information (marks, samples of my own writing, or what I can teach you) or want to show interest.

Thanks!

P.S. Phone or internet tutoring is available at a rate of $15 per hour. Or if you would prefer me to read and critique your essays I charge $5 for a 1000 word essay.
any marks? (e.g. HSC marks, Trial marks, school ranks)

Just.waiting

HSC
poisonives said:
What levels/years do you tutor?
Yes!

lol...
Oops!

My mistake. I had a different question before, and I forgot to adjust my answer after I edited it. lol

snowconesyum

HSC
Just.waiting said:
Upon request I can provide you with samples of my own writing if you feel that my marks don't give you an adequate idea of how I fair.
hey :) just a heads up, knowing how sticky people can get on these boards about spelling etc, and the fact ur advertising ur english skills - it's 'fare' not fair, u might want to change that haha :p

Just.waiting

HSC
snowconesyum said:
hey :) just a heads up, knowing how sticky people can get on these boards about spelling etc, and the fact ur advertising ur english skills - it's 'fare' not fair, u might want to change that haha :p
Lol.
I'm good at English, I promise! But abysmal at spelling. Absolutely atrocious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)