98+ UAI English and Economics tutor (inner west area) (1 Viewer)

izabella

HSC
I am available to tutor yr 11/12 students in English (General, Advanced, Ex1 and Ex2) and/or Economics.
I achieved a UAI of above 98 and top bands in English Ad, Ex1, Ex2 and Economics, and am currently studying Economics at Sydney University.
Please PM me if interested as I would be happy to help you to boost your HSC marks. If this appeals to you, I am available monday-wednesday after 5 and thurday and friday after 3, and would accept approx $20-$30/hour.
Thanks,
Izabella

Deltan

Noob pharmer
HSC
Just wondering why did you choose to do economics instead of commerce?

nice result btw, congrats!

izabella

HSC
Thanks! I chose eco pretty much because its more flexible than commerce. For example, this semester I can choose two electives, whereas with commerce you only have core units for first year. So basically I don't have to do accounting or business information systems if I don't want to and I can also do some units from other faculties without having to do a combined degree.
haha now back to the point... do you want tutoring?? I still have tonnes of notes and essay plans for eco. Practice papers too i think.

corealife

HSC
I am available to tutor yr 11/12 students in English (General, Advanced, Ex1 and Ex2) and/or Economics.
I achieved a UAI of above 98 and top bands in English Ad, Ex1, Ex2 and Economics, and am currently studying Economics at Sydney University.
Please PM me if interested as I would be happy to help you to boost your HSC marks. If this appeals to you, I am available monday-wednesday after 5 and thurday and friday after 3, and would accept approx $20-$30/hour.
Thanks,
Izabella
we would like to take u up on ur offer plz pm me

benzhu

HSC
Thanks,
Izabella

im live in marsfield and im wonderin if you are familiar with els?? thankyou

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)