Seeking a Well-Versed Tutor in Ancient History and Legal Studies (1 Viewer)

acemusic415

HSC
Hi, I'm currently in Year 10, and I'll be starting my Preliminary HSC in around November after the School Certificate. My preference is to get a head start in my Preliminary HSC and attempt to further develop my skills with a greater emphasis in my essay writing in the aforementioned subjects. I would like a qualified tutor who can tutor me for the subjects previously mentioned and if my marks and knowledge are successful and beyond satisfying, I will most likely continue your tutoring services to my HSC.

I currently reside in South West Sydney and I would prefer if a tutor could travel to my house. Similarly, the rates p/h I would prefer 20-30 including travel cost (tight parents).

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

nicolekassis

HSC
Hi

Results Tuition has assisted many students obtain top marks in the HSC for Legal Studies. I am currently a lawyer for a top legal firm, achieved a UAI of 99.00 and have completed a bachelor of law and business at UTS. I have 6 years experience in tutoring over 30 students. I am located in the St George Region, I'm not sure if that is close to you or not? Happy to tutor preliminary and/or HSC.

Classes for HSC preparation will commence in early April and one on one tutoring may be provided. Prices are generally $30 a lesson which runs for approximately 1.5 hours.

Email resultstuition@yahoo.com.au for further information or check out and add the facebook page at Results Tuition - Legal and Business Studies tutoring | Facebook

Hope to hear from you

Results Tuition

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)