lookin faw a tutor... (1 Viewer)

HSC
comment if you dont htink they're useful...

as the subject says, im looking for a way excellente tutor for year 12...does parra area?

any takers, any nominations?

thanks...!

HSC
cool, thanks - wouldve never know...

ps...OMG, your UAI !! :O :'( *faints....but congratualtes !! ;)

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
They didn't, I'm getting tired of bragging.

But on a bragging note, being top 220 people overall in the state isn't "nothing".

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
I reckon turors are useful...
i had for one maths...he was/is a professional teacher..not just any Uni student..and he was excellent!!!

Group Tutoring for maths is useless!! its not worth having!

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
nah, by my calculations its top: 21 + 40 + 40 +40 + 40 + 40 = 221. so it still could be "nothing". ;)
Trust me, there are some real dipshits who get 99.75, myself not included. It's top 220 :p

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by KeypadSDM
Trust me, there are some real dipshits who get 99.75, myself not included. It's top 220 :p
nah its 221, there are 21 people who got hundred this year... so that makes 221... stop arguing with the truth. :p

of course you're not a dipshit... you're a state topper... king of 4u math 2003. :cool:

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
of course you're not a dipshit... you're a state topper... king of 4u math 2003. :cool:
Don't get him started, and what are you a fan-girl or something wanting his autograph.

ND

HSC
Originally posted by hatty
dont get him started
Don't get him started,
Hahahah, what's all this about? He's been nothing but helpful to the '04ers, so what if he brags a little ? It's not as if he goes around saying he's the best (i mean, he has conceided that turtle is probably better than him).

hatty

Banned
They didn't, I'm getting tired of bragging.

But on a bragging note, being top 220 people overall in the state isn't "nothing".
you are nothing short of a legend
i want 2 be just like you

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ND
Hahahah, what's all this about? He's been nothing but helpful to the '04ers, so what if he brags a little ? It's not as if he goes around saying he's the best (i mean, he has conceided that turtle is probably better than him).
I don't care if he brags a little. I know Im arrogrant (at least slightly) but to his level...

hatty

Banned
Originally posted by ND
im only kidding, he has every damn right to brag
topping the state in both maths
that guy has inspired me

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by hatty
topping the state in both maths
No he didnt top the state is the Ext 1 exam, he came equal second.

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by Xayma
No he didnt top the state is the Ext 1 exam, he came equal second.
yeah the person who topped it got 101... one mark higher than Keypad's 100. LOL :D

board of study is totally weird... why can't they just make a different ranking system for 4u students instead of saying that the actual top of the 3u exam came second because he/she did 4u... but a 'she' is highly unlikely... its math :p

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
yeah the person who topped it got 101... one mark higher than Keypad's 100. LOL :D

board of study is totally weird... why can't they just make a different ranking system for 4u students instead of saying that the actual top of the 3u exam came second because he/she did 4u... but a 'she' is highly unlikely... its math :p
I'm assuming I got 83/84 in the exam, which was pegged at a mark of 100. I didn't actually top it.
nah its 221, there are 21 people who got hundred this year... so that makes 221... stop arguing with the truth. :p

But I'm saying the bottom of the 99.75 bracket is a dipshit, which means I'm better than him/her, hence top 220 :p

abdooooo!!!

Banned
I'm assuming I got 83/84 in the exam, which was pegged at a mark of 100. I didn't actually top it.
nah its not... you can't get 100 for a hsc mark if you didn't score perfect marks in the exam. only scaled marks can get "pegged" to 100... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)