HSC TUTOR UAI 99.65 english 2/3u, maths 2/3u, ancient history 2/3u (1 Viewer)

Gryphondarks

Sith Lord
HSC
G'day.

I've been tutoring for several years now; I finished my HSC in 2004. My stats are below. This is no nonsense tutoring; if you're dedicated, and if you seriously want to improve, I'm equally dedicated. And I am NOT just going to feed you pre-prepared essays. Of course you're welcome to peruse all my previous work, and so forth, but seriously, what I'm here for is to teach YOU how you can do that all youself - it's not impossible!

UAI 99.65

English 2 Unit - 97 - Physical journeys (Skrzynecki poetry), In the Wild (Bladerunner/Brave New World), Telling the Truth (Frontline), Critical Study (King Lear). I have great recommendations for supplementary texts. I also tutor for the other modules (e.g. journeys has been phased out, but the principles are the same).

Eng 3 Unit - 48 - Postmodernism (this was a fantastic elective; I have all the sources you'd want).

Maths 3 Unit (incidentally, I also did 4 unit) - 95 - the Cambridge textbook is de rigueur.

Ancient History 2 Unit - 96 - Society: Rome from Augustus to Titus, Time Period: Rome 133-78 BC & Greece C4th to Alexander's Death, Personality: Alex the Great.

Ancient History 3 Unit - 45 - Tacitus Case study. I got 40/40 in the extended essay; if you need ideas re directions in which to take your essay, I'm your man.

I can also help out with the American SATs if anyone's doing them (though they've changed a bit since my time...) And I've also experienced the UMAT, so I can give u some pointers about that too...

If ure interested, email or PM me. Charges are around $30 - 40 per hour (that's
tentative and negotiable!). English is my forte, so do contact me.

gaumco

HSC
Hi, i am interested in year 11 tutoring for 2u manths and advanced english.
Do you travel to Baulkham hills?

thanks.

Gryphondarks

Sith Lord
HSC
hey gaumco, yes it might be possible - i have to wait for my timetable to come in, but i anticipate i will be in the hornsby area starting mid-march. are you able to wait till then? also would the city be feasible for you?

claibb

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi I'm interested in yr 11 tutoring for english advanced. Are you able to travel to Fairfield?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)