2U Maths + Chem + Eco Tutor best rates (1 Viewer)

HSC
My name is Siddharth Bhave (Sid) and I completed my HSC in 2009 at Kellyville High School. I am currently undertaking a Bachelor of Applied Finance and Bachelor of Economics at Macquarie University.

I recieved an ATAR of 97.3, with Band 6's in Economics, 2U Maths, 3U Maths and Chemistry.

As such, I believe I have an excellent knowledge in these subjects, and will be tutoring for 2 unit maths, Chemistry and Economics, as well as any 7-10 students.

My principle on learning revolves around the concept of understanding, rather than memorisation- as the HSC requires students to interpret and use their knowledge to answer a variety of questions. This is especially true for Economics- prepared essays do not work in my opinion.

In Economics, I will make sure students are up to date with current economic events, as it is essential to have an understanding of key economic data for use in essays.

In Maths, I will focus on examination technique and preparation, as practice is the key to success in Mathematics. I have a vast array of resources for Mathematics.

My chemistry tutoring will revolve around the syllabus, and making links between the different parts of the syllabus, as it is essential to have an understanding of the key chemical concepts as a whole. I will also teach examination technique, and understanding of the key words (analyse etc), and the content required per mark.

I will be available for tutoring within the Hills District (including Kellyville, Glenwood, Rouse Hill and Stanhope Gardens) and the North Blacktown area (as far north as Kings Langley).

Preffered tutoring locations will be at either your place, or at either Rouse Hill, Stanhope Gardens, Castle Hill or Blacktown libraries. (Stanhope or Rouse Hill preferred)

I will charge a rate of $25/hr, with the first lesson FREE, so that you can assess me as a tutor. Generally I will go for 1 hour, but in some cases this may not be enough (this is true in the case of Mathematics).

Please contact me via PM or call me on 0413424030.

Thank you.
Sid.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)