HIGHLY QUALIFIED TUTOR FOR ENGLISH (up to Ext 2), MATHS 2/3U, ECONOMICS, HISTORY (1 Viewer)

j.ho

HSC
[FONT=&quot]HIGHLY QUALIFIED TUTOR FOR PRELIMINARY/HSC STUDENTS[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Particular strength in the areas of English (up to Ext 2), Maths (up to 3U), Economics and Modern History[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Available Monday-Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday, Thurs from 7pm, Fri from 6pm [/FONT]

·[FONT=&quot]Obtained the Premier's Award for All Round Excellence ([/FONT][FONT=&quot]achieving a mark over 90 for at least 10 units of study in the HSC) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]upon graduation from the prestigious North Sydney Girls' High School in 2009[/FONT]

·[FONT=&quot]Distinguished Achievement for Advanced English, English Extension 2, Advanced Mathematics, Economics, Modern History and History Extension[/FONT]

·[FONT=&quot]PricewaterhouseCoopers National Economics Competition High Distinction Award (2009)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
I am a diligent, dedicated and enthusiastic student currently studying Commerce at UNSW (transferring to Commerce/Law next year) and I’m passionate about helping students maximise their results and reach their true potential through sharing my skills and knowledge.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have had three years of experience in tutoring students in Yr 5-10 and their results have improved significantly – attaining an average of 20% increase in their school marks. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Moreover, my extensive involvement in teamwork activities both at school and in the general community has allowed me to develop strong spoken and written communication skills as well as rounded leadership qualities. I can guarantee you will improve your academic performance significantly under my careful and strategic guidance and tuition. I am patient and easy going and will dedicate myself to teaching you how to study smart and maximise your results![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Happy to travel to student’s home or local library, whichever is more convenient[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]$25/hr [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Call Jennifer on 0423 945 222 or 94166886 or[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Email: j.ho@hotmail.com.au (I’d be very happy to send you my resume, academic transcripts and other records of achievements - all questions welcome :))[/FONT]

Last edited:

Valdek

Premium Member
HSC
where are you located/how far are you willing to travel?

gypo101

HSC
[FONT=&quot]HIGHLY QUALIFIED TUTOR FOR PRELIMINARY/HSC STUDENTS[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Particular strength in the areas of English (up to Ext 2), Maths (up to 3U), Economics and Modern History[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Available Monday-Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday, Thurs from 7pm, Fri from 6pm [/FONT]

·[FONT=&quot]Obtained the Premier's Award for All Round Excellence ([/FONT][FONT=&quot]achieving a mark over 90 for at least 10 units of study in the HSC) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]upon graduation from the prestigious North Sydney Girls' High School in 2009[/FONT]

·[FONT=&quot]Distinguished Achievement for Advanced English, English Extension 2, Advanced Mathematics, Economics, Modern History and History Extension[/FONT]

·[FONT=&quot]PricewaterhouseCoopers National Economics Competition High Distinction Award (2009)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am a diligent, dedicated and enthusiastic student currently studying Commerce at UNSW (transferring to Commerce/Law next year) and I’m passionate about helping students maximise their results and reach their true potential through sharing my skills and knowledge. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have had three years of experience in tutoring students in Yr 5-10 and their results have improved significantly – attaining an average of 20% increase in their school marks. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Moreover, my extensive involvement in teamwork activities both at school and in the general community has allowed me to develop strong spoken and written communication skills as well as rounded leadership qualities. I can guarantee you will improve your academic performance significantly under my careful and strategic guidance and tuition. I am patient and easy going and will dedicate myself to teaching you how to study smart and maximise your results![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Happy to travel to student’s home or local library, whichever is more convenient[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]$25/hr [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Call Jennifer on 0423 945 222 or 94166886 or[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Email: j.ho@hotmail.com.au (I’d be very happy to send you my resume, academic transcripts and other records of achievements - all questions welcome :))[/FONT]

would u be willing to travel to parramatta?
and does that include online tutoring too..?

yups

HSC
would you be willing to travel to the chatswood area?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)