HSC Music 1, Music 2, Extension Music tutition - Sydney CBD & Hills District (1 Viewer)

Nicci_15

HSC
Uni Grad
I tutor Music 1, Music 2, and Ext. Music, in the Hills district. I have over four years tutoring experience in these subjects.

I’m am currently completing my final year BMus(Composition/Performance) with Honours from the Sydney Conservatorium of Music, University of Sydney.

I prepare students for for all components including Peformance, Composition, and Musicology.

I supply students with past HSC and trial papers for them to practice on, and mark the papers for them. I also give guidance to the performance component (compulsory and elective) of the subject, and can teach and help students with their compositions both compulsory and elective, since my specialty is composition.

The students I have tutored have all received high band 5s and band 6s for their final marks.

Pricing:
Students can have a minimum of one hour lessons each week, to be paid at the start of each lesson, or can purchase 10 lessons at a discounted price (to be paid on the first lesson) to ensure the booking. My prices cover the cost of the following resources: exam papers, writing material, audio material.

For more information or further enquiry, leave a comment, email me or call me on 0407 073 506.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)