+No Strings Attached+ Year 7-12 students@no cost for a term. FREE 10+ lessons-[MATH] (1 Viewer)

mitzine

HSC
I don't want to say too much as to why I'm offering to teach high-school level mathematics for free (for 10-12 weeks, depending on the length of your school term), but having taught in different environments over the past few years, I simply enjoy teaching and hope to have my own club (for lack of a better term :jump: ) and to witness my students achieve their goals.

Starting from this weekend, Saturday 1st May - Sunday 2nd May, I intend to teach Years 9-12 (assuming there will be high demands in these years, although I'll also consider Years7-8 if the situation arises) and only a maximum of 10 people will be in each class.

1)9M
2)10M
3)11M, 11MX
4)12M, 12MX, 12MX2
5)General Mathematics (Years 11-12 only)

NB. For those wanting to accelerate a year/s in advance, you may do so.

Time-slots are either:

a) Sat 9-10am
b) Sat 2-3pm
c) Sat 3-4pm

d) Sun 8-9am
e) Sun 9-10am
f) Sun 10-11am
g) Sun 11am-12pm
h) Sun 12.30-1.30pm
i) Sun 1.30-2.30pm
j) Sun 2.30-3.30pm

k) Sun 3.30-4.30pm
l) Mon 7.15-8.15pm
m) Thurs 4-5pm
n) Thurs 5-6pm
o) Thurs 6-7pm
p) Thurs 7-8pm
q) Fri 4-5pm
r) Fri 5-6pm
s) Fri 6-7pm
t) Fri 7-8pm

The modern classroom is situated in Cabramatta and only a 2 minute walk from the train station.

I would prefer if the time-slots highlighted in purple were chosen although it doesn't necessarily mean I can't make the others!

Obviously, those who send me a message first and state their i)grade at school, ii)which class from above and iii)all the time-slots you can make it in
[list as much as possible so it would be easier for me to make everyone happy!] can attend the classes, but I will let you know if I'll be able to squeeze through another lesson.

Remember, there are no strings attached (ie, you can leave whenever you want) and if you have any other questions, don't try to post it here and send a message to me because it's easier to reply to!

Cheers, Drew!

Graduated from Sydney University. B.Sc (Adv. Math)

Ps. Feel free the spread the word to your friends because I'm sure it's much more fun studying with people you know! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)