Country Tutor in Science Physics Biology Chemistry Senior Science (1 Viewer)

Coolamon tutor

HSC
N/A
Hi

Do you live around the Wagga, West Wyalong, Coota, Junee, Albury areas?

Do you need help with Physics, Bio, Chem, Enviro or Senior Science

Ive taught and/or tutored all these subjects for 10 years. I have a BSc and Ive just finished my Masters in Geoscience and I am following up with a PhD next year.

I can do individual tutoring or I can visit your area for group tutoring if you have mates that are in need as well.

Have the work explained to you so you can finally understand it so as you pass your HSC. I run my sessions so that there interactice its just not me talking for an hour. We can go over exam questions and I can help with assignments and assignment structure. I have good study tips and revision tips as well.

Return post to this thread

jainmol

HSC
hi

do you live around the wagga, west wyalong, coota, junee, albury areas?

Do you need help with physics, bio, chem, enviro or senior science

ive taught and/or tutored all these subjects for 10 years. I have a bsc and ive just finished my masters in geoscience and i am following up with a phd next year.

I can do individual tutoring or i can visit your area for group tutoring if you have mates that are in need as well.

Have the work explained to you so you can finally understand it so as you pass your hsc. I run my sessions so that there interactice its just not me talking for an hour. We can go over exam questions and i can help with assignments and assignment structure. I have good study tips and revision tips as well.

Return post to this thread
hi
i am living in west wyalong and my daughter looking for tutor physcis year 11. Can you give me more details.

Jain
0402827635(mob)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)