Private Tutoring - 2010 State Ranker - 99.20 ATAR (1 Viewer)

gesh17

HSC
N/A
State-Ranked Private Tutor - 98 Advanced English

2010 NSW HSC Results:

Advanced English - 98 (Top 20 within State)
Extension English1 - 47
Ancient History - 95

Other Details:

In terms of experience, I have been tutoring most of my subjects for about 2-3 years now mostly because I found the HSC quite boring at times and I wanted to keep myself busy with other things. So yeah, I have a fair bit of experience and I know what you need to get the marks you want.

I also possess an abundance of resources in the form of essays, notes as well as general tips that will significantly assist students of all levels and abilities. I will mark work outside of lessons free of charge, set homework if desired as well as providing free online consultation and advice.

Online Tutoring now also available.

Varied HSC Notes/Resources/Past Papers -: http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=253937

If interested Email at lp1723@gmail.com or PM for further details.

Last edited:

gesh17

HSC
N/A
Due to high demand, I will also now be selling essays/creative writing pieces which will include answering any online queries about the conceptual or thematic ideas of the paper FREE OF CHARGE and so forth. If anyone is interested, please contact me as mentioned above.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
What was your tenth unit and what did you get?

gesh17

HSC
N/A
For a limited time, I'll be giving 20% off all individual purchases and 30% off if you buy multiple essays/creative writing!

All essays/creative writing pieces have free samples and prices are negotiable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)