Epping Maths Tutor (1 Viewer)

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
I am able now to take one or two more private maths students in the Epping vicinity.

Preferably students aiming for a Band 6 or E4 and currently in Yr 10 (perhaps wanting to accelerate) or Yr 11. I normally tutor at student's home. So within 7 km from Epping station would be ideal.

If interested PM me for more details. It'd be so wonderful to be able to have a role in helping you realise your dream. Include some info on yourself and your goals for the HSC if possible.

Last edited:

funnytomato

HSC
this guy is AWESOME

tbh, I think he's overqualified to tutor high school maths

if I could go back in time, I'd definitely get a tutor like him

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Hey - Mr Funny. Thank you very much for your kind (paid) endorsement. I now wonder if I can live up to your extravagant claims.

About Funny himself - I've been monitoring his work on BOS. I'm confident he would make a very good maths tutor. So those of you in the St George area - please don't forget him.

Last edited:

BobMac

HSC
This guy knows his stuff. Make sure you at least think about going to him

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Drongoski is beast at maths - check his posts in the 3/4U section.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
I can take one more - preferably currently in yr 10 but ready to commence 2U/3U now or a Prelim Yr student.

HSC
Uni Grad
Drongoski = beast :)

plus he is a person with very good morals, judging from the comments I have seen.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
This is a good time for a yr 10 student contemplating Maths Ext 1 and Maths Ext 2 to get started. In my view a head start is the best preparation for the final HSC. You are so ahead you feel relaxed by the time you get to the Finals. You may even wish to take your MX1 in yr 11.

If you are such a student, living in my area, and are reasonably smart, I'd be delighted to have you as a student. Or if you have a friend or 2 with the same goal we can do group tutoring (cheaper that way).

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Free bump...

Just wondering, how many students do you have at the moment? (if you don't want to reveal publicly just PM me) :)

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Ok I have 6.85 then; I fudged the figure to look good.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I would like to say, this person here is not only a tutor, but he is a role model. He will ensure that your needs are looked after. Join the Drongoski brigade!

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
I would like to say, this person here is not only a tutor, but he is a role model. He will ensure that your needs are looked after. Join the Drongoski brigade!
Spira - thanks for your generous expression of support. Very much appreciated.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
I'm looking for a yr 10 or yr 11 student aiming for an E4 for MX1 and/or MX2.

HSC
Uni Grad
I have to agree on this one, but I can't rep your post because I need to spread it around, grrr =_=

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)