Dedicated and Innovative 3u/4u Tutor (ATAR 99.75)!!! 25/hr + FREE TRIAL PARRA-STRA (1 Viewer)

zhiying

HSC
Private or small group tutoring offered for 2U mathematics, Extension 1 and Extension 2 Mathematics for Year 11 and 12 students

I am a graduate of Fort Street High School 2011, 8th in NSW this year with ATAR 99.75
I am also a recipient of the All Rounder's medal with Band 6 in 12 units

Subjects Rank (HSC mark)
English Advanced 25/158 (92)
Mathematics* (96)
Mathematics Ext 1* (96)
Mathematics Ext 2 2/60 (96)
Chemistry 1/98 (95)
Physics 4/88 (94)
Japanese Cont. 1/8 (93)

*Accelerated and completed in 2010

All my lessons are carefully planned and prepared in advance and unlike many private tutors, they are not simply read out of a textbook. While theory will of course be similar to textbooks I always add a more personal touch in terms of my own experience and various techniques and shortcuts I have found. Each lesson will be 2 hours and will consist of theory work and learning through various carefully selected examples.

I'm no genius, nor did I get 99.95 but I excel at explaining both theory and questions of any difficulty. My focus is on teaching you how to do a type of question, rather than a specific question itself. Of course the level of difficulty would be adjusted individually.

I have had experience in tutoring throughout HSC year by running after school program at request of Deputy Principals, before Trials and before actual HSC. The focus of then were on exam techniques which will also be a focus in my lessons once all theory has been covered. The Principal herself has recognized my work and agreed to employ me next year to run the same program for the now year 12s.

Obviously words alone cannot convince you that I differ greatly from other tutors, so a 1 hour trial lesson is available! However, tutoring is not a magical potion, you only get out what you put in. I will work you very hard so please put in the effort and I can guarantee you results :)

Experience:
Tutored for school on an after school basis before Trials and HSC (now hired by school to do same thing this year for next cohort)
Trained teacher at Ngo and Sons, or better known as Truongs
Currently considering an offer to teach physics at PEAK, so space limited :p

I live in Wentworthville so any area around Parramatta is fine. Strathfield Library is also fine as I travel to Burwood frequently.

Prices:
$25/hr for 1 on 1, discounted for small groups of 2-4
Feel free to ask for a 1 hour FREE trial lesson!

Contact Details
Email: zhiying_feng@hotmail.com
Mobile: 0468791295 (virgin, for all you cheap Asians :p)

Last edited:

Aindan

HSC
Re: Dedicated and Innovative 3u/4u Tutor (ATAR 99.75)!!! 25/hr + FREE TRIAL PARRA-STR

This guy knows what he is talking about. Throughout my schooling with him, he has demonstrated that he is knowledgeable in all areas of mathematics. He always knows how to do every type of question! (even when our teacher wasn't sure on how to approach it).

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED and a very reasonable price! This guy will do wonders for you in maths.

Freestyler94

HSC
Re: Dedicated and Innovative 3u/4u Tutor (ATAR 99.75)!!! 25/hr + FREE TRIAL PARRA-STR

I really recommend this guy, helped me out a lot during free periods, and our maths lessons.
He explains clearly and has a great depth of knowledge, that is useful in the overall understanding of extension 2 and extension 1 maths.
Hes also a pretty funny guy, so he wld defs make a good all round tutor.

Official

Bring it on
HSC

Highly recommended.
Not only has he achieved an outstanding mark in 2u/3u (as an accelerant) and 4u this year, but he has excellent communication skills and can explain even the most obscure concepts in MX2 with complete ease. Having completed the HSC this year, he knows how to maximise marks and will strive for his best to see that you succeed in MX1 and MX2.

juliastegner

HSC

I think this guy is amazing. I went to school with him and honestly he is so patient and the catch is he'll explain things to you in a way that is the easiest to understand =) He has little tricks and tips that normal people haven't grasped! I totally highly recommend him , not only because he has great marks but because he can actually TEACH. Sometimes you'll have a 99.95 student who can't teach but this guy got 99+ and can drill things into your head like no ones business :D Furthermore he's got extensive notes , he tutored me and I got 99 in 2u maths!

Last edited:

bp222

HSC
N/A

Very helpful, willing and patient. Helped me solve a lot of hard problems in both 4u and 3u maths. I really recommend this private tutor - guaranteed results!

juliastegner

HSC

^exactly , he helped me so much! In 3u in term 1 for year 12 I got literally 3/100 , I'm not even kidding , after a lot of help/support/patience in the HSC I went up to 90/100 MX1 and trust me this is coming from a girl who got 83 in SC for maths :)

Last edited:

HSC
Uni Grad

Props for this guy. He gave resources to the BoS community the day right before the exams. He also assisted through the maths forums :)

zhiying

HSC

Haha I woulda gave them earlier but I know nobody would look at it until they start cramming :p

Anyway thanks guys

khfreakau

HSC

i don't personally know zhiying, but i have heard so many great things about him. he sounds driven and dedicated, and his pricing is fantastic too! highly recommended :)

Hayzazz

Pig Member
HSC

I recommend Zhiying for anyone looking for good, effective 1-on-1 maths tutoring. Being in the same Maths class as him for FOUR years, I can tell you he is very talented in Maths, as well as being able to speak clearly and concisely. Not to mention, the stacks of resources he had for Maths @_@

Official

Bring it on
HSC

bump

juliastegner

HSC

Marks;
-Physics 93
-Chemistry 94

:) I had after school help from this guy before external exams and he really pushed up my marks. My externals were significantly higher than my internals and I can vouch that this guy did the trick. Thank , thank you , thank you !

Drongoski

HSC
N/A

^

zhiying

HSC

bump

zhiying

HSC

bump

zhiying

HSC

bumpidy bump

zhiying

HSC

moar bumps

Drongoski

HSC
N/A

^^

zhiying

HSC

bump

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)