99.80 ATAR: ENG ADV, BIO, ECO, MATHS EXT 1 and 2 TUTORING. 1st LESSON FREE (1 Viewer)

Manroop

HSC
Hey Guys

My name is Manroop Singh and I am offering tutoring for Biology, Economics. Maths and English Advanced. I graduated from Girraween High School in 2011 (a selective high school ) in Sydney's West.

Credentials

NSW 2011 ATAR 99.80

HSC Biology Mark 96
HSC Economics Mark 94
HSC Advanced English Mark 95
HSC Maths 3 unit Mark 95
HSC Maths 4 unit Mark 94
HSC Chemistry Mark 94

What I can offer to you?

For each of my subjects I offer comprehensive planned lessons with extra help on MSN for as long as you need with no extra cost!
HSC Economics
· A comprehensive set of 150+ page set of notes, with numerous graphs and tables which I utilise as resources
· Comprehensive knowledge of exam technique
· Dixon textbook and accompanying workbook and riley workbook from which I give topic tests
· Large amounts of past papers
HSC Biology
· 250+ pages of comprehensive syllabus based notes
· Comprehensive examination technique.
HSC Advanced English
· I did Frankenstein and Bladerunner for Mod A, Dickinson for Belonging, Speeches for Mod B and Julius Caesar for Mod C
· I also have detailed notes on Slessor for Mod B and Romulus my Father for Belonging
HSC Maths Extension 1 and 2
· I ranked 1st for Ext 2 and 4th for Ext 1 at Girraween High and have an extensive set of textbooks from which I teach
· I have my own set of notes and 500+ past papers

I am also able to provide interview and application help for Co-op’s and cadetships as I have gained cadetships from 2 of the big 4 auditing firms and the prestigious UTS BAcc COOP.

Also selling around 200ish Ext 2 maths Papers and 170 Maths ext 1 papers for $6

I am also offering an essay marking service for English and Economics. You will get your paper back in 2 days Guaranteed!!!!!!

I usually tutor from my place in Toongabbie situated 5 minutes from Toongabbie Railway station (near Parramatta). However if this is a problem, I can travel reasonable distances.

Price
Price is usually negotiable once you get in touch with me.

I am particularly available throughout these christmas holidays to help HSC students get ahead going into Term 1 2012.

To get in touch with me, pm me or get in touch through email to manroop.s@hotmail.com.

I am also selling my English essays, notes and creative. $10 for the notes and essay (together) for each module

Last edited:

Kamal15

HSC
Manroop is a highly dedicated tutor who has a fantastic understanding of all the required concepts. May I add he came first in Girraween for Extension 2 Mathematics without the use of a tutor himself, such is his understanding of the subject matter. Highly recommend his services and suggest you get in fast because he won't last long!

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
Great results! :)

Did you mess up the examination itself a little? My tutor student from Girra got 95 in Ext2 and 97Ext1 iirc.

You still beat him in ATAR as he only got 89 for English :) Congrats on ur great ATAR

Manroop

HSC
cheers guys.
i kinda stuffed up the HSC exam but my internal mark pulled me up. :p

Manroop

HSC
Cheers for the bump mate, hope uni's going well

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
Free bump!
Got an essay marked by him and he definitely knows his stuff! and at the prices he charges it is a bargain

acciofirebolt

HSC
Hi,
I was just wondering if you're still offering tutoring, especially for Maths... ahaha, um I'm in Year 11 this year and a chemistry accelerant also.

Manroop

HSC
cheers for the bump guys and acciofirebolt i PM'ed you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)