IB Maths Tutor - Sydney (1 Viewer)

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
I provide personal coaching for the International Baccalaureate Diploma subjects:

1) Maths SL

i) Applications & Interpretation
ii) Analysis & Approaches

2) Maths HL

i) Applications & Interpretation
ii) Analysis & Approaches

I have more than 20 years of maths tutoring experience. I am very familiar with the syllabi of all the courses, having coached many IB students over the years. I am passionate about making complex concepts easy to understand; I'm able to do this because of my knowledge and years of tutoring experience. I have a degree in mathematics.

Tuition is normally provided at my place in Epping, but if necessary, I can travel a reasonable distance to your home instead.

I have taught 1-on-1 IB Maths students from Ravenswood, MLC, Monte Sant' Angelo, St Andrews Cathedral School, Trinity Grammar, Newington College, Redlands, Queenwood & St Paul's Grammar.

Please do not hesitate to PM me for more information. Or message me on:

0490 - 780 347

If you are seeking help for your son or daughter, the earlier you do so, the better, obviously.
Also, find one who has years of experience, is excellent in explaining concepts, and has a strong background in maths.

Rates:

$150 per lesson (Maths SL)

$160 per lesson (Maths HL)

plus a travel surcharge if held at your place.

(All Lessons: 2 Hrs and held, normally, once a week)

Skype Rates(Once a Week)

$140 per 2-hr lesson(Maths SL)

$150 per 2-hr lesson (Maths HL)

Great News
:8 Jan 15: Another IB Maths HL student just informed me she has achieved a 7. I'm over the moon.
6 Feb 17: My IB Maths HL student last Year has achieved a 7; that makes it 3 out of 3.

A Message to Current Year 12 IB Maths (HL) Students

The most challenging part of your HL Maths is the Option section. If your school is offering the Calculus Option, some of you may find it really difficult. Well, you are not alone. Most of you are encountering this relatively abstract subject matter for the very first time. It takes time to take it all in. Don't forget : your Option is basically 1st Year university mathematics. And even some university students find it hard.

If you are struggling with your Calculus Option, I can help. Just give me a call.

Last edited:

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Drongoski has frequently contributed well to the maths part of BoS and has made evident time and again his expertise in the subject. Recommended

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I know this is gonna sound stupid but are you Russian?
Nope. He's not.

Met him yesterday - he seems like he'd be a fantastic maths tutor, considering that I've heard raving reviews of his handwriting tuition!

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Thanks Carrot, Mira and Shadow for your kind support. Much appreciated.

I don't expect any IB students from BoS though.

Last edited:

Accuracy

HSC
N/A
how much do you charge for 4u tutoring? from your sig

HSC
Uni Grad
Not only Drongoski is a good tutor, he is an extremely good mentor as well. So you won't just benefit from understanding how to do questions and concepts related to maths, but also, his life stories and how people should treat each other (Y).

qwerty44

HSC
I am also interested in your prices and location?

Last edited:

madharris

HSC
N/A
How much do you charge? I got a friend who's looking for an SL tutor

Octagon

HSC
I like to give my sincere thanks to Drongoski for the tutoring sessions he delivered to me during the school holidays, and I really like to recommend him to any Maths students.

His sessions were well prepared and organised, in fact, from the materials that he prepare and use, I can see the amount of time, effort and thinking he puts into preparation in order to make your time and money worthwhile.

With his 10 years of tutoring experience, he is able to find your weaknesses very quickly, and turn it into your strengths.
As a Maths graduate with First Class Honours, he knows his stuff really well, and makes difficult concepts easy to understand, in the 4u Maths’ mechanics topic, he is able to use a variety of real life commonsense examples to demonstrate the physical concepts, so you can easily absorb the concepts thoroughly, but you got to love that sudden moment of inspiration and understanding during his explanations.

He has a handful of tricks that he is keen on showing you, I especially like to mention his “secret” integration technique, you will not think you are good at integration anymore when you see it. It is very sleek and helps you to see so much more within integration. The technique is also relatively more time efficient, making it an exam time saver, maximising your chance to score the best marks.

Drongoski is not only qualified to the max, he is also an excellent life mentor. So don't miss out on this awesome tutor guys!

Last edited:

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
I like to give my sincere thanks to Drongoski for the tutoring sessions he delivered to me during the school holidays, and I really like to recommend him to any Maths students.

His sessions were well prepared and organised, in fact, from the materials that he prepare and use, I can see the amount of time, effort and thinking he puts into preparation in order to make your time and money worthwhile.

With his 10 years of tutoring experience, he is able to find your weaknesses very quickly, and turn it into your strengths.
As a Maths graduate with First Class Honours, he knows his stuff really well, and makes difficult concepts easy to understand, in the 4u Maths’ mechanics topic, he is able to use a variety of real life commonsense examples to demonstrate the physical concepts, so you can easily absorb the concepts thoroughly, but you got to love that sudden moment of inspiration and understanding during his explanations.

He has a handful of tricks that he is keen on showing you, I especially like to mention his “secret” integration technique, you will not think you are good at integration anymore when you see it. It is very sleek and helps you to see so much more within integration. The technique is also relatively more time efficient, making it an exam time saver, maximising your chance to score the best marks.

Drongoski is not only qualified to the max, he is also an excellent life mentor. So don't miss out on this awesome tutor guys!

Just saw the above.

First time an endorsement from an actual student of mine. I'm most grateful and very touched.

Must buy you a meal the next time you come down to Sydney, Octagon.

qwerty44

HSC
If I only I lived closer, I would definitely have you as my tutor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)