***Experienced Economic (95) / Business Studies (99 FIRST IN STATE) Tutor 99.70 ATAR (1 Viewer)

Infinity8

HSC
Hi

My name is Kevin Chhoeu and I graduated in the Class of 2011. I am currently offering affordable tuition in Business Studies and Economics for the class of 2013. I am currently studying a Bachelor of Accounting at UTS and achieving a HD average.

I achieved an ATAR of 99.70 as well as First in State for Business Studies. My marks are below;

• Business Studies 99
• Economics 95
• Advanced English 95
• Mathematics 95
• Modern History 94

Achievements
• UTS Bachelor of Accounting Co-Op Scholarship 2012-2014
• Australian Student Award 2011
• First In State Business Studies 2011
• Premier's All-Rounders Award 2011
• UTS Rugby 7’s Gold Medalist – Eastern Australian University Games
• UTS Touch Football Representative – Australian University Games

Why you should choose me as a tutor.

• I am all about results and have seen dramatic improvements in my students who recently graduated. Please ask if you want evidence.
  • I care about your HSC as a whole, beyond Business Studies/Economics and I will ‘mentor’ you through the turbulence of the HSC. I will motivate you to achieve results beyond your potential.
  • I am a confident tutor. I believe this is important because it shows my students that I am in full control and know what I am doing.
  • I will get to know you as a person, as a mate – not a ‘client’ that I am obliged to see. I’ve personally experienced the benefits of such an approach when I was doing my HSC
  • I provide full after-hours support through texts, emails and phone calls. I encourage all my students to text me with questions, no matter what time of the day/night. When I doing my HSC, I always had 100 questions on my mind. Having a mentor who encouraged me to ask questions freely definitely relieved a lot of stress.
  • I am easy going and sociable which allows my students to be open and comfortable with asking questions, because there is no such thing as a silly question.
  • I am very enthusiastic, passionate and knowledgeable in both Business Studies and Economics.
  • I achieved high results in my HSC for both subjects.
  • I have 1 year of tutoring experience so I know what to expect from HSC students – a skill that new tutors will take time to grasp. This is more important than you may think!
  • I am currently undergoing a Business degree at University and achieving a HD average.
  • I will direct you and motivate you through your HSC because there is no room for error and no time to be off track.
  • I am flexible with times and I will work around you.

Teaching Style

• My lessons are meticulously prepared in advanced to ensure that all concepts are covered.
  • Lessons are interactive and questions are encouraged.
  • I am empathetic in that I’ve been through what you’re about to go through. I am not the type of person to get phased/annoyed at anything. I am realistic about my students’ abilities/potential.
  • I don’t mind going overtime to ensure that all concepts taught are understood.
  • I have a vast range of resources which look at concepts beyond the textbook and allows you to differentiate your responses from the rest of the state.
  • I am very familiar with how the HSC works, exam techniques, University selections and pretty much everything outside the textbook and outside of what your teachers will tell you. These are the little things that collectively, will allow you to maximise your ATAR. I know that you will have an endless stream of questions about everything to do with the HSC and I encourage you to ask freely.

Details

Cost: $30/1.5hrs

If you are interested, please message or call me on 0435 460 220. What have you got to lose? Positions are limited so first in first served!

Thanks

dkhou

HSC
Re: ***Experienced Economic (95) / Business Studies (99 FIRST IN STATE) Tutor 99.70 A

bump

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)