HSC ENGLISH Holiday Workshops: Catch up and Excel in 2013!! (Incl. BELONGING) (1 Viewer)

meeyi

HSC
Uni Grad
Not satisfied with your first assessment mark? Need help with textual analysis? Not getting enough feedback at school? Need structured notes and exam advice? Want to excel in 2013 HSC English?

Comprehensive Holiday Workshops are now available for HSC English, where you will be taught by a professional, highly experienced and highly acclaimed tutor about:
- BELONGING concept (EVERYONE is doing this, and it will be comprehensively covered).
- Essay writing that Board of Studies markers love
- Analysing a wide range of text types, and practice with HSC/Trials questions.
- Tricks, tips and techniques for studying HSC English
- Exam and study techniques
- Selecting and analysing related texts

These are small group workshops in a classroom environment @ University of New South Wales. The Workshop Program consists of 5 lessons over 14th Jan - 18th Jan. Each workshop will not have more than 4 students so you get maximum individual help PLUS the benefit of interactive discussions!

You will be given:
- LOTS of notes, work booklets and sample practice papers!
- Workshop work booklets, tailor made and written by the tutor (No other Coaching College will have this!)
- Additional notes on YOUR module (upon request)
- Access to a wealth of resources
- Opportunity to continue one-on-one lessons after the workshops

DEETS:
*Daily Lessons, from 14th Jan - 18th Jan.
*Each lesson is 2hours long: From 10am-12pm.
*Only $25/hr ($50 per lesson!)
*No contracts; pay as you go.
*Option to pay upfront and receive 10% discount!
*Bring a friend and receive 10% discount (so if you bring a friend and pay upfront, then you get 20% off)
*Workshop is subject to demand (first four students to book are guaranteed a spot)

FREE BOOKING: 0438481362 or email: aimee.my.yi@gmail.com

Last edited:

HSC
Uni Grad
Bump. I have worked with her for ACYA and I can assure that her work and tutoring is of a great standard. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)