ATAR: 99.75, Tutor: English (ADV, EXT 1:48), Latin (Ext:49), Maths (ALL), Chem! (1 Viewer)

dwlai

HSC
N/A
:read: Improve. Advance. Excel. (Ashfield, Inner West Areas)

Hey everyone!

I offer tutoring in ENGLISH ADV/EXTENSION 1, LATIN CONT/EXTENSION as well as MATHS (2U/3U) and CHEM.

Tutoring is the best way to maximise your potential regardless of your academic level. With my help, I am adamant that learning and expanding your abilities will both be an enjoyable and rewarding experience; one that will boost your confidence and of course, your marks!

As a recent HSC graduate (2012) from Trinity Grammar School, I am well aware of the rigours that students must overcome to achieve their best. I know that learning is no easy matter and one that needs to be done correctly, efficiently and effectively.

Each lesson will be well structured and constructed upon your desired areas of focus – whether it’s homework help, acceleration or consolidation.

My qualifications, achievements and scores as a HSC graduate (2012) from Trinity Grammar School , are:

- ATAR: 99.75
- Mathematics: 97/100
- Mathematics Extension 1: 98/100
- Chemistry: 94/100 (Ranked 1st at School)
- English Extension1: 48/50
- Latin Extension: 49/50

- University Course for 2013: Commerce/Law at Sydney University (with Scholarship)
- Sydney University Academic Excellence Award
- Australian National Chemistry Quiz Plaque: Award of Excellence

- DUX of the School (Year 12 HSC Candidature)
- DUX of Year 7 to Year 11

- Full Scholarship Student at Trinity Grammar School from 2007 – 2012
- Subjects Prizes for Maths, English, Chemistry, Latin.

THE SUBJECTS THAT I TUTOR ARE:

- English: 2 UNIT (Advanced, Standard), EXTENSION 1
- Maths: Year 10 and 11 Maths, 2 UNIT Maths, 3 UNIT Maths (Extension 1)
- Chemistry
- Latin (Extension1/ Continuers)

TUTORING IS AVAILABLE FOR YEARS 10 – 12 STUDENTS.

In conjunction with tutoring in these areas, I am happy to provide materials such as:
- PERSONALLY DEVELOPED NOTES!!!
- PAST EXAM PAPERS and TRIALS (HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF PAPERS FOR MATHS, MATHS EXT.1 AND MATHS EXT.2. ALL WITH SOLUTIONS!  )
- WORKSHEETS
- PRACTICE TESTS
- THE TIPS AND TRICKS TO MAXIMISE YOUR MARKS FOR EACH SUBJECT!

Lessons are $35 per hour

If you would like to find out more about the way I teach, the materials I provide or have questions you would like to ask me, I would be glad to talk to you! I am located in Ashfield/Inner West Areas! I prefer to teach at my place though if you live nearby, tutoring at your home is also negotiable! :)

Please feel free to contact me on my mobile phone: 0432420608 or email: astrolai@msn.com.

Wish you well in your studies. Stay focused, committed and positive! You will all succeed!

David Lai :cool:

Last edited:

dwlai

HSC
N/A
Feel free to contact me anytime if you have any inquiries regarding tutoring. :) I would be happy to answer your questions and even provide you advice for any assignments, essays or work issues you may have!

Last edited:

SanjoyM

HSC
Bump for this guy! Seems great :)
By the way, you way want to include your Advanced English mark :) Good luck!

dwlai

HSC
N/A
Thanks for the bump Troller! Wish you well for 2013 and 2014 HSC. :hat:

dwlai

HSC
N/A
Post to this thread if you have any inquiries! I'll be happy to answer your questions. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)