HSC TUTOR IN MILSONS POINT - ACHIEVED ATAR of 99.95 + TWO STATE RANKINGS (1 Viewer)

zb123

HSC
Hey there!

My name is Zubin and I am offering HSC tutoring to year 11 and 12 students. I graduated from a premiere GPS school in 2012, received Dux of Newington College, and achieved the highest possible ATAR of 99.95. Further, I received state rankings in mathematics and english extension 1. My results were as follows:

•English Advanced 96/100
•English Extension 1 49/50 (fifth in state)
•English Extension 2 47/50
•Mathematics 100/100 (fifth in state)
•Mathematics Extension 1 48/50
•Economics 97/100
•Business Studies 96/100

I am offering tutoring in all the above mentioned subjects!

Besides these credentials there are many other reasons as to why I am an effective tutor.

Firstly, I have excellent communication skills. Having done debating and public speaking since Year 7, I am able to communicate complex concepts effectively, resulting in increased understanding and better results.

Secondly, my personal qualities - such as organisation, dedication and passion - mean that I am an excellent role model for any student aspiring to achieve high results.

Thirdly, I am located in Milsons Point, making my services accessible. (a two minute walk from the station).

Fourthly, I have accumulated many resources, and this has helped with tutoring students in the past.

Finally, to achieve such high marks takes tremedous effort and commitment. I will ensure that I put time and effort towards improving student results, as I have over the past three years - tutoring friends and family.

So, if you are looking for a committed tutor, who has just finished the HSC and is on top of the syllabus and knows what it takes to succeed please email me at zubinbili@hotmail.com or phone me on 0407674300.

All tutoring will be done either at my place or local libraries (around Milsons Point).

Prices are negotiable.

Looking forward to hearing from you in the New Year!

Zubin.

Last edited:

indacribs

HSC
you aren't allowed to bump yourself mate. its just masturbatory

zb123

HSC
James Ruse 4unit maths and english, atar aim of 80??

indacribs

HSC
zubin, whoever you are, stop bumping yourself. Your credentials are very good, let others bump you. Also, yes, my atar aim is a joke

deswa1

HSC
Bump for Zubin- I've been speaking with him for a while now and he knows what he's doing (obviously given his ATAR lol) and he can explain it (which is the main thing). 10/10 would bang (no homo)

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
Bump for Zubin- I've been speaking with him for a while now and he knows what he's doing (obviously given his ATAR lol) and he can explain it (which is the main thing). 10/10 would bang (no homo)
I'm curious to know what you mean by "you've talked to him/her" - I've noticed you've posted this on a few classifieds already. Did you just call them up, test them in some questions and make a judgement based on their explanation of the answer?

zb123

HSC
I'm curious to know what you mean by "you've talked to him/her" - I've noticed you've posted this on a few classifieds already. Did you just call them up, test them in some questions and make a judgement based on their explanation of the answer?
He's my mate haha, we went to info day together...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)