99.45 ATAR, offering tuition for 2u/3u math, phys, chem and modern (select topics) (1 Viewer)

Caaaaake

HSC
Hi!

I'm a recent graduate of North Sydney Boys High School (ranked 2nd this year), achieving All-Rounders and an ATAR of 99.45, landing a 93 in Physics, 94 in Chemistry, 94 in 2U Maths, 95 in Modern (was ranked first in internals and externals), and 48/50 for 3U maths.

I'm willing to offer tuition for 2u and 3u Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Modern History (WW1, Weimar & Nazi Germany 1919-1939, Conflict in the Pacific) all along the North Shore area and Hornsby at an affordable price! (around $25 an hour however negotiable)

I'd also be willing to give complimentary feedback and help for any level of English up to Advanced in addition to paid tuition

I prefer performing a session in a library however I would be willing to travel to homes

Contact me for location, price and other details at:

tehnin63@gmail.com

Caaaaake

HSC
Re: 99.45 ATAR, offering tuition for 2u/3u math, phys, chem and modern (select topics

Buuuuuump

Caaaaake

HSC
Re: 99.45 ATAR, offering tuition for 2u/3u math, phys, chem and modern (select topics

Buuuuump again!

sinawi

HSC

Very respectable pricing.

Anyone above 99 usually sells them selves for more than $35 an hour, averaging close to $50.

What resources do you offer for each subject, friendo? - as a part of the tuition program

Caaaaake

HSC

Very respectable pricing.

Anyone above 99 usually sells them selves for more than $35 an hour, averaging close to $50.

What resources do you offer for each subject, friendo? - as a part of the tuition program
Hi, thanks!

Well I'll offer all my notes for Chemistry and Physics which are comprehensive, as well as some of my friends notes to complement them and some miscellaneous resources such as an answer scaffold guide for Chem/Phys

I was less of a notes person for Modern and Math, instead for Modern many/all of my own essays will be provided, some of my friends (subject to their approval) as well as a list of recommend readings, and for maths I have an extensive collection of trial papers with answers which will be provided.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)