Maths Tuition - 3U STATE RANK (1 Viewer)

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Struggling with HSC Maths and need some extra help? Wanting to learn just a little bit more to push your marks up, but don't know how? Worried about your upcoming trials and want someone to reinforce your knowledge? Whatever your problem is, I can help.

Hi there,

I completed my HSC in 2012 at Girraween High School and came 1st internally in both Mathematics Extension 1 and 2. In the HSC I achieved a mark of 94 in Extension 2 and 100 in Extension 1, which placed me 9th in the state.

I’m a second year student currently studying a Bachelor of Science (Advanced) at the University of Sydney and considering a major in Applied Mathematics. In first year I was a member of the elite Mathematics Special Studies Program. I also received a Mathematics Entry Scholarship for $2000. I have a High Distinction average across first year maths - Linear Algebra (86), Differential Calculus (92), Statistics (75) and Integral Calculus & Modelling (94).

I’ve been tutoring HSC maths for over a year and all of my students have so far achieved their goals.

I'm available to tutor all levels of high school maths and first year university calculus, preferably out of Parramatta Library or the University of Sydney, but other arrangements can be made.

My preferred method is a group of two students for a two hour lesson, but ultimately I can cater to your needs.

Prices start from just $20/hr depending on your circumstances – please contact me for specifics.

If you're interested, or have any questions just email me – ddtuition@gmail.com

Please contact me by email rather than posting in this thread or sending me a private message, as I don't check here regularly.

Last edited:

Immortalp00n

HSC
I would definitely recommend Nooblet94, great guy, explains concepts in a clear and logical manner!!!
get in quick!

barbernator

HSC
this guy is not only an amazing maths tutor, but he is aesthetic as fuark.

hayabusaboston

HSC
Ok maybe this is noob question, but if u got 100, how did u come 9th? How do they separate people if they all got 100? wtf

and guys I think shelley she might just be the best HSC student evar, she got aggregate of 491/500....

Kurosaki

True Fail Kid
HSC
Ok maybe this is noob question, but if u got 100, how did u come 9th? How do they separate people if they all got 100? wtf

and guys I think shelley she might just be the best HSC student evar, she got aggregate of 491/500....
And how exactly would you know her exact marks? They use decimal point rankings I think
Nooblet is epic, hire him quick!

Last edited:

barbernator

HSC

this is a tutoring thread, remove your comment unless it is constructive. they split by 4u marks.

theind1996

HSC
N/A
Having met this guy multiple times irl, I'll safely say that he's extremely good with Maths and can communicate really really well too. Kindly willing to help me with other subjects too, heaps helpful guy. Also ripped as fuark, so he'll be eye candy for all of you. :p

fionarykim

HSC
Wow well done!
but how come you got 100 and you were only placed 9th..??
how did ther other 8 do better than 100%? LOOOOL :SS

Balls2u

HSC
Nooblet94, is someone by the name of Mr Hurley a good maths teacher at girra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)