99.60 atar | 100 3u maths | 98 4u maths | 95 phys | 95 chem tutor (1 Viewer)

Archon95

HSC
Hi everyone,

I graduated in 2012 with a 99.60 ATAR from Sydney Boys High School (8th in the state that year) and I'm studying a Bachelor of Engineering Honours (Electrical) and Bachelor of Science (Advanced Mathematics). I'm offering tutoring for HSC 2U/3U/4U maths, physics or chemistry. My marks:

4U Maths 98 (2nd in internals)
3U Maths 100 (2nd in internals)
2U Maths 99 (2nd in internals) [completed in 2011]
Physics 95 (1st in internals)
Chemistry 95 (3rd in internals)

Proof of marks (requested):
Results.JPG

I have been tutoring HSC and year 11 students (and a few year 10 as well) since I graduated in 2012, so I have 5 years experience. I offer notes for all my subjects, as well as homework which will help you master the material. I have a very large amount of past papers and other materials for each of these subjects (more than you will need).

I have experience teaching in a variety of ways, including teaching/revising the course concepts, diagnosing and addressing weaknesses and developing correct exam technique. This means I can adapt my teaching style to your preferences and needs.

I am familiar with the new stage 6 syllabus (starting in 2018 for year 11 and 2019 for year 12), so I can teach the new courses as well.

I give good value for money, charging only $30/hr. I tutor at Bankstown Library on Saturday/Sunday and Strathfield/Burwood Library on weekdays. You can also email me outside of lesson times if you need extra help.

If you are interested or want any further information, email me at ankurpaul1000@hotmail.com with your availability and I will get back to you ASAP.

29/11/2017: I currently have weekend spots available.

Last edited:

Kurosaki

True Fail Kid
HSC
Ankur how could you....I thought you were gonna state rank maths :(. Guys hire Ankur now he's the best!

Last edited:

Archon95

HSC
Haha, sorry Tim, I was really close for both 3u and 4u. Just 1 mark....

hsclover

HSC
N/A
Good luck Archon95! Some amazing marks, congratulations :) free bump

hayabusaboston

HSC
wow u must have epically screwed english to not get 99.95 with ur marks LOL

amazing marks

my condolences for english though lol

Kurosaki

True Fail Kid
HSC
Haha, sorry Tim, I was really close for both 3u and 4u. Just 1 mark....
Not good enough brah :p. Lol jks, you know I love you :). Thanks for all the help and advice you gave me man, it's really helped a lot.
Bump for Ankur :D. Enjoy your TSP bro, I expect to see you published soon :p.

Last edited:

Archon95

HSC
Yea, I got 86 in english, hence the ATAR :p I got the course I wanted though, so its fine anyway.
I'm glad to know I've helped you Tim, remember you can always email me if you need any more advice. Best of luck with your own HSC, I'm expecting to see your name in the first in state list when the time comes :)

fionarykim

HSC
Where abouts are u tutoing?
also what are ur prices?
im interested in ur physics tutoring ^^

Archon95

HSC
Hi fionarykim, I tutor at Bankstown Library on Saturday and Strathfield/Burwood Library on some weekdays. My price is $30/hr. I'm glad to know you're interested in my physics tutoring, I had a great teacher (his student, Austin Ly, was 1st in the state in physics in 2011), so I can pass on his tips to you :)

Last edited:

fionarykim

HSC
Ahh unfortunately it sounds like a distance for u ):
i live in the Eastwood ryde area, how long does that take u to travel?
and maybe my friend would like to join in and we could do 2 on 1 tutoring?

Just out of curiosity what background are u? ur name sounds really interesting!

Archon95

HSC
Its around 45 mins from my house by public transport :( I can still try going there to tutor though, although meeting somewhere in between would help a lot. Group tutoring is fine for me, and you would get a discount per person, so I recommend it.

And ye, my name is pretty unique :p I'm Indian origin, but I was born here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)