Qualified English Teacher (1 Viewer)

English Tutor

HSC
N/A
Are you looking for a qualified English Teacher to help you or your child in English? I have the experience, skills and resources to prepare students for their entry to a selective school, or more importantly for their HSC. Past papers and sample responses are also available. Spaces are limited. For more information, feel free to send me a private message and I will get back to you!

English Tutor

HSC
N/A
Hi there,

I've replied to your thread by private messaging you. Thanks for your interest

English Tutor

HSC
N/A
Mondays and Fridays are now full. Spaces are filling up quickly. If interested, let me know when you available and i will book you in! PMS for more information.

maral

HSC
Are you looking for a qualified English Teacher to help you or your child in English? I have the experience, skills and resources to prepare students for their entry to a selective school, or more importantly for their HSC. Past papers and sample responses are also available. Spaces are limited. For more information, feel free to send me a private message and I will get back to you!
Do you tutor for
year 10??

meaganxo

HSC
Hi! Where are you located? Are you qualified to tutor English Advanced and Extension for preliminary? What marks typically do your students achieve? Thanks.

English Tutor

HSC
N/A
Hi there,
I can tutor anyway, but usually around the inner west. But I am willing to travel.

I am qualified and have the experience to tutor English up to Year 12 Extension 2. This off course includes Preliminary levels. My students perform exceptionally well. Most of them receive the highest band. Otherwise, some will achieve high Band 5. The very least I can do is to ensure that every one of my student improves in their English! Testimonies and records (upon request) of their school marks indicate that a majority of my students who I have tutored at least for one term, has dramatically increased in their English marks.

KB161097

HSC
what school are you teaching? how about ext 1, are you teaching ext1 at school?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)