New tutoring centre concept (1 Viewer)

Zibby

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone,

First of all I want to wish everyone good luck in their HSC, Naplan, School Certificate etc...

After working for several leading Universities for the past decade I felt like I could do more to help people. Browsing through the forums I can see that there students see value in extra tuition of some form..I have come up with a new type of tutoring centre concept. I wish to get your opinion on the concept and determine if there is value in me attempting this mad plan or not.

The plan is quite simple. Rent a building and use it as a business hub during the day and tutoring centre in the evening and weekend.

The tutoring centre will target english, maths, business studies, economics and legal studies.

The business hub will be populated by a collection of IT consultants, solicitors, accountants, architects, financial lenders, Uni students wanting to do their own start up etc.

I am hoping that by exposing you to professionals at an early age you will become more successful later on in life and help you choose what type of career you would like as well.

If you a student and you like this idea PM me.

If you are a tutor and you want to help me bring this idea to life PM me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)