Expert French Tutoring for High School Students at affordable prices! (1 Viewer)

Leila Sehgol

HSC
Do you want to master the French Language? Are you looking for expert French tutoring classes to excel in High School French? Do you want to be able to speak, write and read the beautiful language that is French? Well look no further as I am an native French speaker who will make it easy and fun for you to reach the level of French you want to achieve!
I offer individual classes as well as group classes and provide all materials. I can also adapt with the academic materials your school provides and complete them to increase your chances on succeeding. Using movies, music, books and magazines, the lessons are fun and easy.
I have 7 years of tutoring experience, a Master of Marketing/Management (ISTEC Business School, Paris) and a Master of Business (Griffith University, Gold Coast). I currently work in Human Resources and Branding at for Non-For-Profit Organisation in Sydney.
I give classes from 6pm around Sydney area, and offer a discount if you come to my place.
If you are tired of boring French tutoring and want classes that bring real results, contact me by phone on 0420 424 882 or by email at leila_rachidi@yahoo.fr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)