TUTORING - ALL SUBJECTS + General advice about my HSC (1 Viewer)

ssinha

HSC
Hi guys,

First of all, I want to wish everyone sitting the HSC in 2013 the best of luck! I know it may seem daunting at first, and the pressure may be on you to perform. But if you can stay motivated and focused throughout the year, it will greatly benefit you in the long term. Keep a regimented, but balanced approach to school and homework, and I assure you that you will be absolutely fine!

To give you a bit of background info - my name is Sarthak Sinha, and I recently graduated high school from North Sydney Boys’ High School. I achieved an ATAR of 99.0, with the subjects of; Ext 2 Maths [4Unit], Ext 1 Maths [3Unit] Ext 1 English, Adv English, Chemistry and Economics, as well as IPT earlier. This year I will be doing Commerce (International) at UNSW.

The HSC was definitely a learning experience for me. One important tip I was given for my HSC was to not just learn for the sake of performing well in an exam, but to have a deep understanding of the material. I believe this is something I achieved over the course of my HSC, and this is why I am offering to provide personalised help to any Year 11 and Year 12 students in these subjects. I am especially confident in Maths, but am more than capable with helping you out for the other subjects as well. Feel free to contact me about my results if you are interested.

I also wanted to stress the importance of extracurricular activities. Despite the burning desire to achieve a .95 result, it is extremely important to maintain a balanced life style. Because after you get your ATAR (so close, but so far away), it is your involvement outside of academia that will set you apart. So long as you maintain focus during class (which may be the best tutoring you will receive) and keep yourself motivated through your long term goals, you will be a top student.

I am currently employed by The Academy Education as one of their private educators. Our strength lies in catering to your specific needs , so my priority would be you. As a private educator, we focus on exactly what you want – perhaps a desire to learn ahead of school and accelerate your progress, or perhaps to recap what you’ve learnt at school. Maybe you require help with theory, or maybe you just need questions to help cement your understanding. Or something entirely different. Whatever the need, we tailor our services to suit our students.

We offer services to kids in Years 10 through 12, in Mathematics, English, Sciences [Bio, Chem, Phys], and the Social Sciences.

All of the educators in my team are currently studying in university. We believe that university students such as me make better tutors as we know the course material in depth, have proven exam techniques, and can relate to the experiences that you will be going through during senior high school, as we have recently been through the HSC ourselves. Most importantly though, we are able to communicate concepts in easy-to-understand ways.

Again, I wish you all good luck for your schooling endeavours in 2013! Don't stress, just take things week by week. Make sure you consolidate your schooling knowledge, but just as importantly, make sure you have a balanced HSC - it is a challenging, but definitely worthwhile experience!
If you'd like to get in touch with me for any advice or more information, leave a message here; or better yet, send an email to enquiries@theacademyeducation.com.au with contact details and I’ll get back to you!

Thanks,
Sarthak
Alpha Tutor
The Academy Education

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)