Actuarial Studies student teaching HSC Mathematics- Wakeley/Canley Vale Region (1 Viewer)

J

jozeph2011

Hello, My name is Jozeph Verdeh and i've recently graduated from Fairvale High School. I am offering tuition in Mathematics years 7-10 , 11-12 , 2 unit and 3 unit . I do not yet teach Maths Extension 2 but i can and will try to the best of my abilities, to help you out as i have done that course in high school and understood it well.

I will be attending Macquarie University this year to study Bachelor of Applied Finance with a degree of Bachelor of Actuarial Studies 2013 - 2017. :smile::smile::smile:

In the hsc I received 96 for extension 1 mathematics and 93 for extension 2 mathematics in 2012. I did my 2 unit HSC in 2011 in the accelerated class.
My ATAR in 2012 was 97.1

I charge $20 an hour for all levels of mathematics. The price will drop per person per hour if there is a group of 3-5.
I am flexible with my time since the stress of HSC has ended I have more time now. I have thousands of past papers for 3 unit Mathematics and 2 Unit Mathematics for the HSC and preliminary years. Every week tasks will be prepared for students and once they are finished then the lesson is over. I don't mind going over time and if they are done faster there is always more to do. I am persistent in making sure students understand the work. Once I explain something there will be questions to assess whether or not the student understands the topic. There will be homework every week to cover what we learnt in the lesson.
One of the main things students will learn will be exam technique and how to get the highest possible marks under exam conditions . I will make exams every time we finish a topic to assess the students knowledge. Then i will see where the student still has problems.
For 3 unit students there will various techniques I will teach to approach multiple choice questions and the harder 3/4 mark questions in order to hit an E4 without no problems.
My style of teaching is not all serious it will be fun getting to know each other as a reduction in stress helps students significantly pay attention and approach questions to the best of their abilities.

Also i will give a 1 hour free trial for students. I will be tutoring at my house and will travel at a cost.

If there are any questions message or call me on 0432459156 or email me on jozephverdeh2007@yahoo.com.au

Thank you :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

dkhou

HSC
Re: Actuarial Studies student teaching Mathematics- Wakeley/Canley Vale Region

I HIGHLY recommend jozeph to anyone who is willing to learn towards there maximum potential. Jozeph is an emphatic and kind person who have helped me through the stressful year of the HSC. His methods and techniques in mathematics gave me a sense of confidence during my high school years! He is also a fun and caring person who works extremely hard to improve the marks of his year 12 cohorts. If you are having difficulties with your mathematics, this is the man to call!

A

anna kabanana

Re: Actuarial Studies student teaching Mathematics- Wakeley/Canley Vale Region

If you're having any problems or are struggling with Mathematics, or even in need of a tutor, I would highly recommend you give Jozeph a call. He is a great explainer, especially when it comes to math because he is so passionate about it! I know for a fact he will assist you in your studies to the point where you fully understand the concept inside out. So if you have a hard math question up your sleeve, don't be afraid to give him a call :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)