Tutoring Economics (97)/ English (92)/ Maths (94 and 95) -- 99.35 ATAR (1 Viewer)

lltutor

HSC
Hey guys,

I am a first year university student offering tuition

WHAT I AM TUTORING
Year 11 Economics
Year 7-11 Mathematics
Year 7-11 English

MY MARKS
97 in Economics
95 in Mathematics Extension 2
94 in Mathematics Extension 1 - I accelerated this subject, completing it 1 year early
92 in Advanced English
88 in Accounting
ATAR: 99.35

WHY ME?
What makes me different to other tutors is my ability to teach clearly and effectively. Having attained high marks myself, I can transfer my knowledge and tips to you. I have a set of detailed notes from myself and state-rankers as well as 100s of exams for each of my subjects. Under my guidance, we will be going through extensive lessons where we break down key concepts to ensure we can go through the topics with a greater understanding. I will go through exam-style questions, dissecting them and going through the essential techniques that will score full marks. I also provide homework that targets and emphasises the important aspects of the syllabus so you can have the confidence to ace your exams.

On top of this, I am extremely outgoing and friendly, a trait that will make my relationship with you more open so you will no longer have the embarassed feeling of asking 'dumb' questions. This will make your lessons more enjoyable and interesting, hence more productive :) I am more than willing to discuss career options and helping you through your struggles.

apart from tutoring at centres i have also provided private tuition for up to 6 students during my preliminary year, teaching a variety of school certificate materials

I have gained invaluable tutoring experience at Formative Learning Education Centre and at James An, so you can be rest assured that the quality of my tuition is of the highest. By working at these centres, I have learnt how to communicate and form a connection with my students so that they can so they can make the most out of the lessons.

DETAILS

I live in Belmore and I would prefer teaching at my place, although special arrangements can be made.
private tutoring is optimal in my opinion to better communicate and fully enhance the potential of any student and that is my preferred method of teaching.
Please contact me at lffcool@hotmail.com for further details or feel free to PM me.

i would be willing to travel anywhere in the Canterbury region for home visits. library meets up can be arranged in all of greater sydney librarys and public spaces such as the state library, burwood library, homebush. <--- these three are ones i have frequented in previous private tuition instances

price is undoubtedly negotiable, but usually start at 15-20 per hour for 7-10, and 20-30 for year 11 and HSC
Good luck to all students and do not hesitate to contact me if you are serious about improving your marks!

Last edited:

Mechanic

HSC
lltutor taught me English at formative learning education centre and he was extremely helpful! He helped me pull my rank from the mid 80's to rank 11 in a selective school which led me to receive a band 6 :) He has a lot of resources and is a really interesting tutor unlike other tutors that just bore you with unnecessary info. I'd definitely recommend him for English and his other subjects because he will DEFINITELY help you improve your marks

SugaryMilk

HSC
I may be interested in your offer could you possibly pm me on the details thanks!

hunkoflam

HSC
So you've finally decided to tutor... This guy's great- helped me boost my English marks with those resources. Haven't seen his material for other subjects but the marks definitely speak for themselves. If you're looking to up your ranks/marks then you've found your guy lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)