English tutoring/ editing services - 99.8 atar, 9th in state (1 Viewer)

stephlowy

HSC
Hi all,

I am offering tutoring/editing services for Advanced, Extension One and Extension Two English.

I graduated in 2012 with the following HSC marks:

• [*]English Advanced: 98/100 (9th in state)
    [*]English Extension One: 49/50
    [*]English Extension Two: 49/50

I know what the markers want and I can show you how to achieve your personal best. Whether you are facing serious struggles in dealing with the demands of your course, or want tips on how to push your mark into the high band 6 region, I can help you - no pretention, just the tried and tested methods that got me my results.

English Advanced/English Extension One:
The key to these two courses is knowing the tricks that will get you the marks. Together, we will make your essays shine by developing the sophistication of your ideas, the clarity of your expression and the coherency of your arguments. There are many simple ways to maximise your marks and I will show them to you in a way that is easy to understand and implement.

English Extension Two:
The dynamic nature of this course means that the assistance I can offer is varied. Whether you need intensive help with assessments or just need someone to help you stay on the right track throughout the year, I can give insights that only someone who has been through this subject recently could share.

I am located on the North Shore, so if you live locally, we can set up one-on-one or group lessons. I may also be able to work something out with you if you live in the CBD/Eastern Suburbs area. Regardless of location, I am also offering online editing. This will be thoroughly conducted and sent back with track changes on your document. Any follow up questions will be readily answered.

For more information on rates or availability, please don't hesitate to get in touch via this website, by email or by call/text. My email address is stephlowy1@gmail.com and my phone number is 0425 001 330. Looking forward to hearing from you so we can tackle this year together!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)