Free English tutoring. (1 Viewer)

sobrien123

HSC
Hi guys,
So a while ago I posted about free English tutoring/feedback on essays (which is still going and can give out my email to those who need it) and I have just created a facebook page in which I hope to creatively collaborate, provide quick response answers to questions people may have regarding English, as well as creating learning materials directly tailored to areas people need the most help in.
If anyone wishes to follow the facebook page to get these updates and hopefully increase your English understanding, the address is www(dot)facebook(dot)com/sobrienTutoring
Hopefully this will prove helpful for people.
Cheers,
Simon.

darlking

HSC
N/A
So, I can e-mail you if i need help on any of my HSC modules? Im doing the A now. Can i have your e-mail please :)

sobrien123

HSC
Sure, I tried sending a private message but you seem to have it disabled. My tutoring email is sobrientutoring(at)gmail(dot)com

mac1996

HSC
Hi guys,
So a while ago I posted about free English tutoring/feedback on essays (which is still going and can give out my email to those who need it) and I have just created a facebook page in which I hope to creatively collaborate, provide quick response answers to questions people may have regarding English, as well as creating learning materials directly tailored to areas people need the most help in.
If anyone wishes to follow the facebook page to get these updates and hopefully increase your English understanding, the address is www(dot)facebook(dot)com/sobrienTutoring
Hopefully this will prove helpful for people.
Cheers,
Simon.
do u have skype?:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)