Wollongong/Illawarra English and History Tutor (1 Viewer)

teganjones

HSC
N/A
Greetings!

I'm a 26 year old tutor with a vast amount of experience in the areas of English and History. Not only do I have an Honours Degree in both subjects and a Masters Degree in Museum Studies, I also write and maintain a blog revolving around food history. This means that as a tutor, I not only bring experience and education, but also passion. I believe that my interest in these subjects also makes me a great teacher for younger children, as I always endeavour to make the subjects interesting for them. At the present time I'm tutoring three HSC students in both English and History, one of whom is at an extension two level.

I'm incredibly serious when it comes to the English Language. As such, I won't tolerate text speak in any communication between myself and my students. This teaches the importance of utilising proper English, as well as helping to eradicate poor writing habits when it comes to essays and exams. Don't worry, despite this strict rule, I'm still super friendly and just want to do my best to help my students.

I'm very flexible when it comes to tutoring times - I'm happy to work around you. I also like to structure my lessons around the needs of each individual. I recognize that everyone learns differently, and with me as your child's tutor, they will be gettingmlessons tailor made for them.

Please feel free to give me a call or send me an email if you want to arrange a meeting, or even just to chat about a prospective student. My contact details are as follows -

Phone - 0434340671
Email - teganljones@gmail.com

Rates are $20 - $25 per hour, depending on travel and preparation requirements.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)