VCE tutoring- English Language, French, Media, Drama, Dance (1 Viewer)

matildaedwards

HSC
Hi! I'm Matilda Edwards, and I am a recent VCE graduate. I completed Year 12 in 2012 with an ATAR of 97.00 in
English Language
French
Media
Dance
Drama
VCE VET Dance.
My three highest study scores were Media (45), French (45), and English Language (45), and all my other study scores were all over 38, and I received A+ scores in all of the theoretical/written exams and SACs in these subjects. I am currently studying Journalism at RMIT.

I have kept notes for all subjects, some of which I made over 400 pages for during the year!

English Language and Media introduced new study designs in 2012, and I was in the first year level to be assessed on the new course, the new material and to have taken the new exams- so I have a unique experience and knowledge of the new courses!

I can also assist in the practical parts of VCE, such as Dance solos, Drama solos and the Media SAT- all of which I received A or A+ for.

I aim to make tutoring simple, effective and fun for students, allowing them to enjoy VCE and feel in control of the workload, and not overwhelmed.

I am happy to come to most Eastern suburbs, or you can come to me in RIngwood East, or we can meet at a central location- the State Library in the CBD is a great place for studying. I can tutor privately or in groups, and depending on size and location my prices range from $25-$30 an hour.

I look forward to hearing from you!! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)