** Experienced 99.60 Ex-NSG Tutor in Maths (3U 96) and Chemistry (95) (1 Viewer)

angelarr

HSC
Hi,

My name is Angela and I am a 2011 NSG graduate. I received an ATAR of 99.60 and was an All-Rounder, achieving Band 6 in all of my subjects. I am offering tutoring services in Chemistry, Maths 2U and 3U. I ranked equal third internally for chemistry, and received an overall HSC mark of 95, which was the highest for my school, and an overall mark of 96 for 3U maths.

I have been tutoring for the past year since my graduation, doing one-on-one tutoring, as well teaching classes at a tutoring centre. All of my students showed marked improvements in their assessments and this showed in their final HSC exams.

I offer tailored private tutoring lessons to students in the preliminary and HSC course for chemistry. Each lesson, I provide a booklet of notes as well as work sheets to do, relevant to the material covered in that lesson. In the case of HSC Chem, I have a wide range of Trial papers which will be made available to you around Trials time, and I like to teach at a pace which allows us plenty of time for revision.

I live in the St George area, and have lessons at Hurstville Library, and sometimes State Library. However, other arrangements can be made if necessary.

If interested, leave a message below, PM me or contact me on 0416 597 708.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)