Cheap group tutor - maths/ chem/ english! 5 + years of tutoring experience! (1 Viewer)

lynefahm

HSC

Hi Everyone!

My name is Lynette and I have now been tutoring since 2007. In 2008 I attained a UAI of 98.6 and became an All Rounder with Band 6's in all my subjects (Ext 1 Maths, 2U Maths, Chem, Physics, English, Ag)

Tutoring has been my job for the past 5 years and as I have recently lost a handful of year 12 students late last year due to HSC ending, I am looking to take on more students!

I currently study several units of mathematics and chemistry within a Sydney University degree, and am less than a year off finishing my degree! I am looking to do almost full time tutoring after I finish, as I have found it is my passion!:)

I do Chemistry, Up to Extension 1 Maths and English. Several of my students have graduated with amazing results, with ALL my students for last year having obtained their FIRST university preference (including one student who gained entry into Medicine). I was nominated by the selective school HAHS to tutor students within the school and worked with several tuition agencies previously. I am now looking to open up my own tuition centre in the coming years.

Last year I had a Year 12 Chemistry Group and Maths Group being conducted in my home (Casula/Prestons area) and I am looking to do the same this year with a new group of students. I can either conduct the group lessons in my home or in Liverpool/Casula Library. I can also offer 1-1 tutoring but rates are much higher than group tutoring, so try and bring a friend!

Group tutoring rates: $35 for 1.5 Hours

Please Note: I cannot compete with some of the pricing on here for 1-1 lessons offered by newly graduating students. The reason for this is because I have had over 5 years of tutoring experience and so rates are inevitably higher than they were when I first started out. All I can say is that your money will be well worth it. I absolutely love teaching students and I do everything I can to ensure you can maximise your marks and enjoy learning! I am friendly and happy to help in any way I can:)

Email me on tutor290@hotmail.com or Call/Msg me on 0422 146 695 (Leave a Voicemail if I am not available).

Best of Luck to Everyone!

Thanks,
Lyn

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)