Medicine Interview Techniques: Taught by senior medical students and medical interns (1 Viewer)

taimoors

HSC
ATTENTION students sitting MEDICINE ENTRY INTERVIEWS - 6th Yr UNSW MED STUDENT

Hi,
As a current UNSW Medicine 6th Year student (soon to graduate), I am offering interview preparation lessons for students who achieved well in the UMAT and foresee an interview callout for the medicine programs at universities. Yes, this means that I have somewhat of an inside knowledge of what the universities want from their students.

I AM CATERING THROUGHOUT SUMMER FOR STUDENTS WITH LATE ROUND INTERVIEWS

WHAT I OFFER:
EVERY question they ask has a purpose. EVERY student will say the same things. YOU need to know what they are wanting to hear.
This is not a wishy-washy lesson on interview technique, but rather will be focused on what the universities want to hear/require of their potential future students.

I previously offered help to students I have helped with UMAT. However in the last 2 years I have been attached to clinical rotations with professors and supervisors WHO HAVE SAT ON THE INTERVIEW PANEL, and they have kindly shared with me their experiences of what made a good applicant.

For this reason I have decided this year to compile all my med interview knowledge, with the specific capabilities that the university wants to see addressed by interviewees (this is almost like a CHECKLIST that they want to see their potential students have).

I will be doing this as a small class (you learn the best this way) in Sydney (location to be finalised), or alternatively I also tutor over skype. Students may also choose to run a mock interview for further feedback on areas that may need to be improved.

Please either sms or call if you have any questions and I will be in touch with you.

Last edited:

taimoors

HSC
Re: ATTENTION students sitting MEDICINE ENTRY INTERVIEWS - 6th Yr UNSW MED STUDENT

bump

taimoors

HSC
Re: ATTENTION students sitting MEDICINE ENTRY INTERVIEWS - 6th Yr UNSW MED STUDENT

bump

taimoors

HSC

bump

taimoors

HSC

bump

taimoors

HSC

bump

taimoors

HSC

bump

taimoors

HSC

bump

flashyGoldFish

HSC
N/A

also known as 'lets tell you what to say so you get picked because you appear a good candidate when you really arent'

taimoors

HSC

Nope, "lets get you in the right mindset, so you put your best foot forward". I focus on teasing out of students the aspects of their life/personality that they should focus on.

taimoors

HSC

bump

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad

Nope, "lets get you in the right mindset, so you put your best foot forward". I focus on teasing out of students the aspects of their life/personality that they should focus on.
Smoothest possible reply, this guy knows what's happening.

taimoors

HSC

bump

taimoors

HSC
Medicine Interviews! Last minute Preparation: Run by Medical Students/Med Interns

We are approaching the time of year where most Universities run their Medicine Interviews.

I myself, a recent graduate of UNSW, and now medical intern at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital in Sydney, along with my colleague, a senior medical student at UWS will be providing last minute revision classes for students sitting these interviews.

Between us we have over 10 years experience in tutoring High school subjects, the UMAT, and Medicine Interviews.

We have coached students sitting interviews for UNSW, UWS, Monash, UNE, UNewcastle, Griffith.

Through our years as medstudents we have been able to approach clinical staff who sit the interviews on their thoughts of what makes a good candidate.

We focus on WHAT TO SAY, and HOW TO SAY IT.

Universities rank students by comparing them to others within that interview timeslot. Know how to set yourself apart

Students work so hard on their ATAR and UMAT, but often overlook the importance of the Interview in the admission process.

For more information on what we can offer to help you with your particular interview, contact Taimoor on

taimoors

HSC
We are approaching the time of year where most Universities run their Medicine Interviews.

I myself, a recent graduate of UNSW, and now medical intern at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital in Sydney, along with my colleague, a senior medical student at UWS will be providing last minute revision classes for students sitting these interviews.

Between us we have over 10 years experience in tutoring High school subjects, the UMAT, and Medicine Interviews.

We have coached students sitting interviews for UNSW, UWS, Monash, UNE, UNewcastle, Griffith.

Through our years as medstudents we have been able to approach clinical staff who sit the interviews on their thoughts of what makes a good candidate.

We focus on WHAT TO SAY, and HOW TO SAY IT.

Universities rank students by comparing them to others within that interview timeslot. Know how to set yourself apart

Students work so hard on their ATAR and UMAT, but often overlook the importance of the Interview in the admission process.

For more information on what we can offer to help you with your particular interview, contact Taimoor on

taimoors

HSC

bump

taimoors

HSC
Re: Medicine Interviews! Last minute Preparation: Run by Medical Students/Med Interns

bump

taimoors

HSC
Re: Medicine Interview Techniques: Taught by senior medical students and medical inte

bump

taimoors

HSC
Re: Medicine Interview Techniques: Taught by senior medical students and medical inte

bump

taimoors

HSC

bump

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)