Physics and bio tutor in ryde area :d (1 Viewer)

fionarykim

HSC
Heyy guys!
Just going to start offering tutoring :)

About me:
Recieved an ATAR of 97.5
HSC exam mark for physics of 94 (band 6)
HSC mark- 92
HSC exam mark for Biology 92 (band 6)
HSC mark- 90

Tutoring could be done at my house in eastwood, where i have a teaching studio for piano, physics and biology.
However it can also be done at closeby libraries such as top ryde, or macquarie uni.
I am also able to drive to your home, however that may cost extra $5 fee

How lessons would be run:
At the beginning of each topic, i would provide the student with a booklet of notes which they can take home, this would contain all the important information for that course. It can be used for learning, for revision and for consolidation of material. During the session we would work through several textbooks, as well as my notes. At the end of the topic i would provide a short topic test to ensure the student understands the material, but also trace their progress and what needs to be improven upon.

I have teaching experience with music aswell (over 2 years), so im quite good at understanding students needs, and explaining concepts :D

I charge $40 an hour, however i recommend 1.5 hour lessons which i only charge $55 for
If you do both physics and bio i am more than happy to give a greater discount to you :)
contact me for more details :D

Mobile: 0414898589

Last edited:

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Don't know her that well, but based on her descriptions, it looks like she knows her content well. I'm sure she would be great! :)

Free bump mate.

DISCLAIMER: I'm doing biology, maybe give me some tips ;)

Last edited:

fionarykim

HSC
Wow thank youu!!
Hahah if you want my bio notes, i'll be more than happy to give them to you for free
Just starting year 11 yeah? :D

HSC
Uni Grad
I tutored her for 4U maths and I would assure that she is a good person to have as a tutor :)

HazzaD54

HSC
Having the privilege of being one of her closest friends whilst being tutored by her, I definitely recommend Fiona. She understands the needs of each individual and strives to improve upon them. Her knowledge in the fields of Biology and Physics are at an extremely high standard: her results show. Additionally she has a capability of explaining concepts flawlessly... Anything I didn't understand she explained to me in great depth and detail. She would definitely make a great tutor. :hug2:

v1

HSC
good to see that you went well in physics! if you dont remember me i gave u some tips :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)