Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: $30/hr|2013 all-rounders| (English Adv(93)|2 unit maths(95)|Chemistry(94)|ATAR(99.20)

HSC
    Uni Grad

CHEAP ENGLISH MARKING|Adv Eng(93)|Ext Eng(47)|ATAR(99.20)

Hi Everyone,
    My name is Meihua and I completed my HSC in 2013, being an HSC all-rounder and having achieved an ATAR of 99.20. Furthermore, I was also named the Young Citizen of the Year for the Parramatta Area in 2015. I also happen to be a distinction average Science/Law student at UNSW

As highlighted by my thread title, for students in year 11 and year 12, I am offering my tutoring services in:

English Advanced (93)
    Chemistry (94)
    Physics(91)

I OFFER A COMPREHENSIVE ONLINE ESSAY MARKING SERVICE FOR ALL ENGLISH ESSAYS, CREATIVES AND ANY OTHER ASSESSMENT TASKS YOU HAVE. MARKED SAMPLES AND DETAILS CAN BE PROVIDED UPON REQUEST.

For tips in how to excel senior studies, feel free to check out my guide:http://community.boredofstudies.org/...r-11-12-a.html

For tips on understanding the English discovery rubric, check out my guide: http://community.boredofstudies.org/...9-student.html

Feel free to check out this newly written guide: Excelling in Critical Study-Speeches(2015-2020)-from a 99+ ATAR HSC graduate

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME
    For expressions of interests in getting tutored by me, more specific information on lesson structures, general inquiry about the HSC, request samples of work I have edited/marked, evidence of HSC results,you are welcome to PM me or send me an email at strawberrye@live.com.au

Some more food for thought:
    I care more about the EFFORT and IMPROVEMENT each student achieves, rather than define them superficially by ranks or marks or the school they come from. I am dedicated to assisting all my students to achieve results that are their PERSONAL BESTS, and when they are able to do that, I can expect nothing more from them.

Over the past three years, I have hosted 16 HSC related events in Parramatta Library, all receiving brilliant feedback, and I have also written two HSC English and Chemistry papers by myself, which requires extensive knowledge and understanding of the relevant syllabus to do that. As such, my experience in engaging students on both a collective and individual level will assist you to maximise your learning outcomes, whether it be private tutoring or group tutoring

Take the step today to DEFINE your own results, don't let your results DEFINE you.

I look forward to hearing from you
    Last edited by strawberrye; 6 Jul 2017 at 11:48 AM.

Retired Sept '14 LoveHateSchool's Avatar
    HSC
    Uni Grad

Re: $30/hr|2013 all-rounders| (English Adv(93)|2 unit maths(95)|Chemistry(94)|ATAR(99

Just chiming in to say I think Mei would be a fantastic tutor. Just look at how thorough and in depth all her posts are on the forums! I also admire them in the English forum especially.

If you want a lovely tutor with the best interest of student's at heart with great explaining-I think Mei would be a good choice
    Ex-mod dawg- Nov '12-Sept '14

QZP
    HSC

Re: $30/hr|2013 all-rounders| (English Adv(93)|2 unit maths(95)|Chemistry(94)|ATAR(99

Free bump Very helpful and caring as already prevalent in her forum posts! She would be a great tutor.

HSC

Another free bump for Mei

She has previously marked my english essay, providing alot of feedback and changes. By reading her forum posts alone, you can learn many skills such as essay structure, tips to studying etc. It is clear that Mei knows what needs to be done to achieve those excellent results! If you're still not convinced, you really should PM her for samples of essays she has edited so you can see her expertise first hand
    When I do English or Maths:

HSC

Guys. People out there. Go for Mei. She is brilliant. She motivated me to such an extent in chemistry and love her for it. Go MEI!!!!

HSC
    Uni Grad

Thanks guys for the wonderful praise-you are all too kind
    "DEFINE your own results, don't let your results DEFINE you"
    2013 All Rounders| Eng Adv(93)|2 unit maths(95)|Chem(94)|Physics(91)|
    Offering personalised tutoring: http://community.boredofstudies.org/...g-classifieds/

what is that?It is Cowpea RealiseNothing's Avatar
    HSC

Holy shit, amazing marks Mei!

Would make for an awesome tutor

HSC

I agree with what everyone else has been saying about Mei!! Apart from her excellent HSC results which are a testament to her ability and dedication, she is very approachable and is willing to provide extensive feedback on any essays/creatives you send her!! I sent her multiple creatives and she has very meticulously annotated everything that is to be amended, whilst also writing a paragraph or three about what I should do to improve my response. She is very dedicated and knows what is needed to succeed in the HSC. Highly recommended!!

HSC
    Uni Grad

Subject: Units:
    English (Advanced) - 93 2
    English Extension 1 - 47 1
    Mathematics - 95 2
    Mathematics Extension 1 - >45 1
    Chemistry - 94 2
    Physics - 91 2
    Visual Arts - >90 2
    TOTAL
    Last edited by Riproot; 22 Dec 2013 at 8:12 PM.

HSC
    Uni Grad

Quote Originally Posted by Riproot View Post
    Subject: Units:
    English (Advanced) - 93 2
    English Extension 1 - 47 1
    Mathematics - 95 2
    Chemistry - 94 2
    Physics - 91 2
    TOTAL

So what was the 10th unit for all-rounders? ~~~
    The remaining 3 units was Visual Arts and Maths Extension One-I got over 90 for each, but I don't currently intend to tutor these two subjects. I got the all rounders for band 6s and E4s in all of the 12 units I was doing for my HSC. I thought inclusion of only the relevant subjects and marks in which I intend to tutor would allow others wishing for my service to waste less time in reading over subjects marks which I don't intend to tutor right now.
    Offering personalised tutoring: http://community.boredofstudies.org/...g-classifieds/

HSC
    N/A

amazing marks and solid effort Mei, All your posts are amazing and in depth, you would make a great tutor and elect for BOS Moderator, free bump and all the best for the future.

HSC
    Uni Grad

Quote Originally Posted by strawberrye View Post
    The remaining 3 units was Visual Arts and Maths Extension One-I got over 90 for each, but I don't currently intend to tutor these two subjects. I got the all rounders for band 6s and E4s in all of the 12 units I was doing for my HSC. I thought inclusion of only the relevant subjects and marks in which I intend to tutor would allow others wishing for my service to waste less time in reading over subjects marks which I don't intend to tutor right now.
    Include MX1 because if you tutor Maths then people want to know you're good at maths, and put in Visual Arts because then you're a ~true~ all-rounder :P

Very good work on your results. ^_^

HSC

Mei is a great member of the BoS community and she is very friendly and helpful at explaining many things, especially in the subjects she has mastered through HSC.

She has helped many members on here, including myself, and with no doubt she will be able to do that in person through tutoring.

I highly recommend her as a tutor and all students will be happy with their choice.

HSC

Free bump! Extremely helpful individual xD I just PMed her some questions regarding VA in the HSC year and she got back to me extremely quickly with an incredibly detailed response. Thank you Mei!

P.S WOW, congratulations on your marks
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolutezero View Post
    If you're not smart enough to be getting A's without trying, then you're not smart enough not to be trying.
    HSC 2015.{PRELIM SUBJECTS}

EE1 | English Adv | Mathematics | Mathematics Ext1 | Chemistry | Economics | Visual Arts
    (¯﹃¯)

HSC
    N/A

Mei is a wonderful member of the BOS community. She helped answer all my annoying questions regarding studying tips, subject selection etc.

Highly recommended!

P.S. What school did you graduate from?

HSC
    Uni Grad

Thanks everyone for the praise. I truly enjoy helping others, so it gives me great joy to hear that I was able to be of assistance in any way. Thanks for the congratulations on my marks, but I think that marks defines a tiny part of me, I hope that my dedication and desire to help others defines a greater part. To anyone interested in getting tutoring from me, you are welcome to send me a pm or email me your creative/essay/ or any questions you may have on Chemistry/Physics/Maths to see for yourself whether I can assist you

I wish everyone a wonderful Merry Christmas
    _s2 likes this.

HSC

Mei is absolutely fantastic
    She's brilliant and a fantastic teacher, I put it down to her assisstance that I continued trying in chem (a subject I loathed), and ended up with a 72 (AWESOME for me!)
    Her assistance in english was invaluable, her speeches notes impeccable
    Her encouragement gave me hope and helped me have greater faith in my abilities and sure enough I finished with a 95+ atar, something I never imagined

Personally, she is funny, helpful and incredibly patient. She is trustworthy and can deliver brilliant results
    As stated by others on the forum, she has built a strong reputation and is just a fantastic person
    Tl;dr *free bump for a wonderful person*

HSC
    Uni Grad

Quote Originally Posted by bec3 View Post
    Mei is absolutely fantastic
    She's brilliant and a fantastic teacher, I put it down to her assisstance that I continued trying in chem (a subject I loathed), and ended up with a 72 (AWESOME for me!)
    Her assistance in english was invaluable, her speeches notes impeccable
    Her encouragement gave me hope and helped me have greater faith in my abilities and sure enough I finished with a 95+ atar, something I never imagined

Personally, she is funny, helpful and incredibly patient. She is trustworthy and can deliver brilliant results
    As stated by others on the forum, she has built a strong reputation and is just a fantastic person
    Tl;dr *free bump for a wonderful person*
    Thanks Bec, glad that I had been of help. I really have enjoyed helping you in English Advanced and Chemistry, and it is wonderful to hear you've got some well-deserved results from your own efforts. Hope everything goes well for you in university Thank you for the praise, I had been truly humbled by all your kind comments

HSC

goodluck on your tutoring
    however, tutoring in libraries is just rat
    ok
    HSC 2013
    Chemistry
    Physics
    Advanced English
    3U Mathematics
    Economics

HSC
    Uni Grad

Quote Originally Posted by cloudxex View Post
    goodluck on your tutoring
    however, tutoring in libraries is just rat
    ok
    Thanks for the well wishes and the comments. I hope you are enjoying your well-deserved holidays and excel in your chosen university course next year. All my best wishes for you to succeed in your future endeavours

A lover is a best friend Leffife's Avatar
    HSC
    N/A

C'mon guys, to all the 2014 HSC people.. you got 3 terms of schooling left. Mei is the right person who can guide you through your struggles and make you victorious.

BUMP!
    This signature is true

1RM Stats

DL/BP/SQ (kg)
    260.5/179/221

Aim:
    DL/BP/SQ
    270/185/230

Cadet
    HSC
    N/A
    Bump haven't met such an extremely helpful individual who really cares as a tutor.

HSC
    Uni Grad

Thank you everyone for the praise If you have any questions on my tutoring offer-please don't hesitate to PM me or email me-take the first step to define your own results Happy New Year!

HSC
    Uni Grad

Quote Originally Posted by Hyper_bole View Post
    Bump for an extremely kind and helpful person
    Thanks for the praise Hyper_bole For anyone reading this post-if you have any questions about anything at all-you are more than welcome to PM me or email me. I wish everyone a Happy New Year!

Dont.msg.me.about.english nerdasdasd's Avatar
    HSC
    Uni Grad
    Bump for a awesome tutor :!
    studyingg likes this.
    HSC PAPERS >>http://sdrv.ms/H3cL7l
    2013 HSC papers >> http://sdrv.ms/H3cOQk
    HSC NOTES >> http://sdrv.ms/GXNPyo
    PHYSICS MC and ANSWERS >> http://sdrv.ms/H3da9C
    PHYSICS CORE OPTIONS HARD TEST (with solutions)>> http://sdrv.ms/GXNTOQ
    Sorted HSC Q's >> https://www.mediafire.com/folder/cls...ns_%2B_options

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast