99.05 ATAR l 97 3U Maths l 97 4U Maths l 91 Physics l 90 Chem l $30/hr tutor (1 Viewer)

bleakarcher

HSC
Hi :), my name is Ramsen Isaac and I graduated from Prairiewood High School with the highest ATAR of my cohort (and in the school's history) in 2013. I'm offering one on one tutoring in physics, chemistry and 3/4U maths for year 11 and 12 students as well as those who which to accelerate their study, which I personally think is a great idea having done this myself for maths.

My marks were:
4U Maths 97
3U Maths 97
Chemistry 90
Physics 91

In case anyone wants proof, here are my marks: hsc marks.jpg

Having tutored friends and family in the past, I have witnessed first-hand the marginal differences between how different people learn things. My goal as your tutor will be to assess how YOU learn best and apply these teaching methods, once identified, as well as my skills/experience as best as I can to ensure you achieve your utmost potential in the HSC. I will offer extensive notes as part of the lessons which cover all the crucial specifics in a clear and concise manner. I strongly believe in the significance of this as in the HSC it is vital to represent information in a logical manner and not to overlook details.

If there is one thing I learnt from all the fuss of the HSC, then that is consistency. In order to succeed, one must learn to get through and maintain their studies in a disciplined manner through their academic highs and lows. This very much applies to life in general. In any struggle you may be facing with subject content, I will be constantly provide you with the motivation to keep moving forward. I will ensure that by the end of lessons you can logically see through the problems or content to a point of high confidence. As such, I will build upon your academic ability to increase your chances of success in obtaining whatever mark you wish! :)

I will be tutoring in the following GWS suburbs:
- Fairfield/Fairfield Heights/Fairfield West
- Wetherill Park/Bossley Park/St John's Park
- Smithfield

I can tutor you at my home, your home or a local library, whichever you prefer.

Price

I'm currently offering my services at an affordable price of $30/hr.

If you're interested, please PM me or email ramsenisaac@gmail.com with desired times and subjects you would like me to tutor you in and I will be quick to reply.

Wish you all the best in your HSC! :)

Last edited:

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Have known Ramsen since year 10 and he definitely knows his stuff (especially mathematics).

Also one of the most academically motivated 2013'ers I know, highly recommended.

bleakarcher

HSC
Have known Ramsen since year 10 and he definitely knows his stuff (especially mathematics).

Also one of the most academically motivated 2013'ers I know, highly recommended.
Thanks, means a lot bro! How have you been going?

Last edited by a moderator:

RishBonjour

HSC
Congrats on the amazing marks! Knew you would do it!
Clearly knows his stuff (+ top bloke) - Get in quick guys!

bleakarcher

HSC
What was your English mark?
My overall hsc mark for it was 87. Tied on the highest mark (92) in the externals but got dragged down by the internals (82) because my rank was like 7/40.

HeroicPandas

Heroic!
HSC
This guy...is a beast. He'll give you what you need. Don't miss the chance to get taught by this smart human!

Good luck with this brother

dunjaaa

HSC
Free bump, saw your name on the noticeboard as I was walking to Stocklands and amazing marks :p

bleakarcher

HSC
Congrats to all my HSC students this year! Wishing you all the best for the new year!

Looking for enthusiastic students to tutor this year! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)