Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Dual State Ranker Tutoring: English Adv (98), Extension 1 (50), Extension 2 (48)

HSC

Re: Dual State Ranker Tutoring: English Adv (98), Extension 1 (50), Extension 2 (48)

Taking a few more tutoring students- PM or email if anyone's interested (Year 7-12 welcome!)

For private tutoring/essay editing or buying essays/creatives please PM me
    University Course: Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Laws UNSW

HSC

Re: Dual State Ranker Tutoring: English Adv (98), Extension 1 (50), Extension 2 (48)

Anya is incredible, her essays and advice were invaluable to me throughout the whole HSC process. Thanks to her I went from ranking around 10-15th to 5th in advanced English, and from around 5th to ranking 1st in extension at a top 30 school!! If her results don't already speak for themselves I would 103% give my wholehearted recommendation to hiring Anya as a tutor!

HSC

I would highly recommend Anya to all students! She not only has an extensive knowledge of a range of texts, but has a great ability to teach and throughly explain the sophisticated concepts within these texts. She is also very friendly and extremely reliable which compliments the high quality tutoring. From personal experience, Anya has helped me improve my English skills considerably which can been seen from my significant leap in rankings from year 11 to year 12, where I was ultimately 4th place in the HSC Trials (which is pretty good considering that I was in the bottom half of the cohort in year 11). Thank you very much for all of your help during the year!!
    HSC 2013: Mathematics 2U
    HSC 2014: Advanced English, Ex.1 Mathematics, Physics, Biology, Business Studies, SOR (compulsory lol)

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by anthony_wheels View Post
    I would highly recommend Anya to all students! She not only has an extensive knowledge of a range of texts, but has a great ability to teach and throughly explain the sophisticated concepts within these texts. She is also very friendly and extremely reliable which compliments the high quality tutoring. From personal experience, Anya has helped me improve my English skills considerably which can been seen from my significant leap in rankings from year 11 to year 12, where I was ultimately 4th place in the HSC Trials (which is pretty good considering that I was in the bottom half of the cohort in year 11). Thank you very much for all of your help during the year!!
    Thank you so much Anthony I loved tutoring you this year, and I've really enjoyed seeing how much you've improved. I still remember our very first lesson haha. I'm so proud of your achievements, and I know you'll do amazing things in future! Best of luck for HSC results, but for now enjoy just relaxing!!

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by abayfield View Post
    Anya is incredible, her essays and advice were invaluable to me throughout the whole HSC process. Thanks to her I went from ranking around 10-15th to 5th in advanced English, and from around 5th to ranking 1st in extension at a top 30 school!! If her results don't already speak for themselves I would 103% give my wholehearted recommendation to hiring Anya as a tutor!
    Thank you Anna!! Aww I really loved tutoring you throughout this year. It was amazing to work with you and see your progress. (Still admiring your final essays...). Haha so incredibly proud of your rankings and even more proud of the amount of dedication you put into all levels of English!! Hehe best of luck (I'm sure you don't need it!). Enjoy post-HSC

HSC

HSC
    N/A

Bumpies again!

It's already evident (judging from the overwhelmingly positive feedback) that Anya clearly knows what is required to ace HSC English. Often, you won't find other people who offer the same comprehensive service; which is actually saying something - given how it's not easy to find top tuition for a subject like English in the same vein as the Maths and Sciences. So I believe you will receive maximum returns for your investment in her, because I'm sure having interpersonal skills as an asset for conveying her explanations will instill confidence in her students.

Would recommend!

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by hawkrider View Post
    Bumpies again!

It's already evident (judging from the overwhelmingly positive feedback) that Anya clearly knows what is required to ace HSC English. Often, you won't find other people who offer the same comprehensive service; which is actually saying something - given how it's not easy to find top tuition for a subject like English in the same vein as the Maths and Sciences. So I believe you will receive maximum returns for your investment in her, because I'm sure having interpersonal skills as an asset for conveying her explanations will instill confidence in her students.

Would recommend!
    Woah, thank you so much hawkrider!!!! I really appreciate your kind words Best of luck for your own studies. I know you'll go far!

HSC

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by humanitieslover View Post
    Thank you so much Anthony I loved tutoring you this year, and I've really enjoyed seeing how much you've improved. I still remember our very first lesson haha. I'm so proud of your achievements, and I know you'll do amazing things in future! Best of luck for HSC results, but for now enjoy just relaxing!!
    Sorry, just saw this! Probably a good time for a bump anyway hahaha Yeah the first lesson lol "umm, I haven't really been taught how to write an essay... what do I write about? My texts?". Thanks very much for the kind words!!
    HSC 2013: Mathematics 2U
    HSC 2014: Advanced English, Ex.1 Mathematics, Physics, Biology, Business Studies, SOR (compulsory lol)

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by anthony_wheels View Post
    Sorry, just saw this! Probably a good time for a bump anyway hahaha Yeah the first lesson lol "umm, I haven't really been taught how to write an essay... what do I write about? My texts?". Thanks very much for the kind words!!
    HAHA awww that was such a fun lesson. Skryznecki if I recall.. hehe. So proud of you! Hope you get in to the course you want in the main round. Enjoy the rest of the holidays!!

HSC

HSC
    N/A

bumping for you! congrats on the results

HSC

Thank you Robbie!! *

HSC

HSC

HSC

New spots available
    RivalryofTroll likes this.

HSC

A couple more spots available! *

HSC
    N/A

Thanks to Anya, my marks improved drastically and I ultimately ended up with band 6s in both English advanced and extension 1, which would have been quite the pipe dream if not for her invaluable advice and feedback!! Not only that, she’s incredibly friendly and always willing to help whether it be editing essays or providing resources.
    All in all, she’s an amazing tutor and I am truly thankful for all her help. I would without a doubt recommend Anya to anyone hoping to bump up their ranks
    RivalryofTroll likes this.

Ancient Orator
    HSC
    N/A

Hi

May I ask but how did you achieve a state ranK?

HSC
    N/A

Do you only teach in Chatswood? Or can you travel as well?

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by eyeseeyou View Post
    Hi

May I ask but how did you achieve a state ranK?
    Hey

Not quite sure what you mean! Haha I received a 98 for English Advanced which placed me 11th in the state and 50/50 for Extension 1 which was 2nd in the state

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by knimo View Post
    Do you only teach in Chatswood? Or can you travel as well?
    Currently only tutoring in Chatswood! Online tutoring is available though and a great alternative

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by thechaser View Post
    Thanks to Anya, my marks improved drastically and I ultimately ended up with band 6s in both English advanced and extension 1, which would have been quite the pipe dream if not for her invaluable advice and feedback!! Not only that, she’s incredibly friendly and always willing to help whether it be editing essays or providing resources.
    All in all, she’s an amazing tutor and I am truly thankful for all her help. I would without a doubt recommend Anya to anyone hoping to bump up their ranks
    Thank you!!! Aww so so proud of you :P I really had so much fun tutoring you and thank you for the thousands of laughs along the way.. haha. Excited to see you around the beautiful UNSW

HSC

Anya is an incredible tutor. She really helped me to achieve my potential in English Advanced and allowed me to bump up my marks from being on track for a low Band 6 to eventually achieving 95 in the subject. This would not have been possible without Anya's amazing feedback and assistance with essays and creative writing, as well as her wide range of resources. Anya is an extremely friendly tutor and is always willing to go above and beyond for her students. I would highly recommend her to any English student!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information