96 Legal | 94 Modern | 94 English - Cheap tutoring/ notes/ essays! (1 Viewer)

catwoman11

HSC
Hey everyone :)
I graduated in 2013, with HSC marks of 96 in legal studies, 94 in english advanced and 94 in modern history.

I offer face-to-face tutoring with a minimum rate of $25 an hour if nearby to me (Hills district), or a little increased if further away . This price is reduced for groups of 2 or more. As an effervescent and motivated tutor, I am committed to helping students attain their personal best - whether that be attaining an ATAR high enough to get into their desired university course - or to obtain a state rank. Locations are negotiable :)

My notes/ essays are also available. They are extremely thorough due to the countless hour spent working on them, and are selling at cheap rates.
Included in my Legal Studies notes & essays are my 2013 HSC responses - you'll see exactly what I wrote and the mark I attained for that section!

PM please if you would like a sample.

Legal Studies -
Crime - $20 for all notes + essays written throughout the year + ACTUAL HSC RESPONSE which scored 14/15.
Human Rights - $13 for all notes + responses + ACTUAL HSC RESPONSES which scored 14/15
Family - $20 for all notes + essays + ACTUAL HSC RESPONSE which scored 23/25.
Workplace - $20 for all notes + essays + ACTUAL HSC RESPONSE which scored 24/25.

English Advanced -
Section 1,2,3 Belonging (Skrzynecki)- $18 for all essays + notes.
Frankenstein/ BladeRunner - $18 for all essays + notes + scholarly articles that I found throughout the year.
Hamlet - $18 for all essays, notes, scholarly articles that I found throughout the year.
Fiftieth Gate - $18 for all essays + notes.

Modern History
WWI - $18 for all notes + practise responses & resources that help for analysis.
Personality - Trotsky - $18 for all notes + A & B practise responses.
National Study - Russia - $18 for all notes, essays + scholarly articles which focussed on Stalin.
International studies in peace and conflict - the Cold War - $18 for all notes, essays + scholarly articles.

I also mark essays online for $15 per essay. I can guarantee it will be marked within 48 hours or you get it for free .

Please PM me, email: hsctutoring@outlook.com or message me on: 0422 312 813
x Sami

Last edited:

Dinusha10

HSC
Great at legal as proven by her hsc mark of 96. Her essays are all very thorough, sophisticated, incorporates subject specific technology and contain excellent analysis. Very dedicated student who's assistance and guidance will be of benefit to everyone. First in course in both modern and English advanced, she has received nothing less than an A throughout the year. Scholarly articles will be of great use to anyone looking to further their analysis and interpretation. Also very friendly and approachable.

catwoman11

HSC
Great at legal as proven by her hsc mark of 96. Her essays are all very thorough, sophisticated, incorporates subject specific technology and contain excellent analysis. Very dedicated student who's assistance and guidance will be of benefit to everyone. First in course in both modern and English advanced, she has received nothing less than an A throughout the year. Scholarly articles will be of great use to anyone looking to further their analysis and interpretation. Also very friendly and approachable.
Thank you Dinusha! And congrats on your great marks as well :)

elision

HSC
Sami's essays are absolutely fantastic! They are complex yet concise, and answer the question very well - they are truly an exemplar for all. Furthermore, she also gave me a free set of human rights notes as compensation for a slight inconvenience, which shows that she is a great person.

catwoman11

HSC
Sami's essays are absolutely fantastic! They are complex yet concise, and answer the question very well - they are truly an exemplar for all. Furthermore, she also gave me a free set of human rights notes as compensation for a slight inconvenience, which shows that she is a great person.
Thank you Elision! :)

catwoman11

HSC
UPDATE - I have recently purchased my HSC responses for Legal Studies and these are included in the notes for legal :)

lolsamcker

HSC
Genuine, fast and Reliable. Her notes are quite extensive and insightful. +1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)