99+ ATAR: Experienced and enthusiastic high school maths tutor (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hi there!

I am a passionate and enthusiastic maths tutor offering tutoring in:

• Year 10 Mathematics
• Year 11 Mathematics (2 + 3U)
• Year 12 Mathematics (2 + 3 + 4U)

(Unfortunately General Mathematics is not available.)

• In 2014 I will be a 2nd year student in Advanced Mathematics at the University of Sydney.

• I graduated high school in 2012 with an ATAR of 99.40 and I achieved the following marks in the HSC for maths: 2U: 97 (2011), Extension 1: 99 (2012), Extension 2: 94 (2012).

• I have achieved all High Distinction grades in first year university maths subjects and plan to major in mathematics

• I have been very involved in the University of Sydney’s Talented Student Program in mathematics, as well as the Special Studies Program which focus on research and extracurricular mathematics

• I have experience as both a one-on-one and group tutor, as well as teaching for a tutoring company.

• I have found that personalised and targeted tuition for an individual student is most effective and this is what I am offering.

• My tuition focusses on developing good exam technique and understanding mathematical concepts rather than rote learning.

• I will prepare theory summaries, homework, as well as quizzes that are personalised for the student. Sample exams will be given periodically and feedback given.

• I know what it takes to succeed and will enjoy imparting this onto you!

• I prefer to tutor one-on-one however a small group of 2 is also feasible.

• I will be available at the University of Sydney, as well as my home on the Northern Beaches, for tuition.

Looking forward to seeing you! Please send me a personal message to make a time.

Last edited:

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
I need not add more, asianese's awesome credentials say enough about how well he knows his stuff :) I will add though that he has contributed a lot on the BoS forums and his helped a lot of people here with maths and is highly relatable and approachable too :D Defs recommend!

madharris

HSC
N/A
This guy comes highly recommended from many people in the BOS community. If you search not only the maths forums but the other school related threads, it is obvious that he is not only a competent tutor, but also has extensive knowledge of how the hsc works and the techniques needed to gain amazing marks.

cadd1ct

The Chess Addict
HSC
Uni Grad
Free bump for you :)

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Have to recommend this guy, could help me with first year uni maths with as much ease as he was eating cornflakes. Super massive thumbs up! If I was in the HSC, I'd want him to teach me maths.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)